Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
I have a similar pair with the included rain covers that I got off ebay.
I think they’re designed for bikes with non-lifting seats so a work around will be necessary.

For the occasional need and low price …. Tis The Season

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Can't beat the price. Just be aware the bags could wear the paint on the body parts it rests against as you're travelling and the heat from the muffler.

Reactions: Rusty J and SemBurg

·
Registered
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
2,874 Posts
I've noticed a lot of items from AliExpress have some really low prices. Some items I've looked at there are listed a few dozen times from different sub-vendors at prices that range from $2 to $52 for the very same item. But watch out, they usually make up the difference in shipping charges or other charges. I didn't see what shipping was on this item. When I went to that link in post 1 the price that is shown is now $16.56. But in the faded grayed out print below quantity there is a note that states this item cannot be shipped to your address. The only address I have showing on it is The United States.
I've ordered from AliExpress before and have been satisfied. But I also make sure I get all the details first so no surprises.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have never ordered from Aliexpress although I am a member but I know many people that have ordered stuff at insanely cheap prices and it has always arrived, may take a few weeks but it gets there.
As for not shipping to the USA try another vendor I have often found ( recently searching for items ) that you will find one that does ship selling the exact same item.
At that price its a no brainer.
It’s also worth remembering that so many of our goods and materials are manufactured in China , I bet at least 60% of any home in the West has Chinese made components or materials in them and thats why AliExpress and the like are so cheap.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
I bet at least 60% of any home in the West has Chinese made components or materials in them and thats why AliExpress and the like are so cheap.
Hope you don’t have a house built with Chinese Dry Wall…

·
Premium Member
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
39 Posts
I'm not fond of PU leather (which is not leather.). Frankly, I have been looking and decided not to do saddle bags because I don't want to ruin pain from rubbing, thought most were overpriced, and am not fond of the pu leather and plastic. I would rather have real leather, but do not want to spend $300-400 on it.

I did buy a bag to sit on the seat (do not drive with two people).After a lot of looking and research, bought for quality and when I want to do some touring and be gone several days. I also just purchased a top case that I will be getting and eventually install it. Here is the bag I bought:

Rhinowalk Motorcycle Tail Bag 40-60L Motorcycle Rear Seat Bag, Motorcycle Travel Luggage, Expandable Motorbike Helmet Bag Waterproof Rain Cover Travel Luggage Bag

Reactions: SemBurg and rjs987

·
Premium Member
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
39 Posts
I have purchased several leather products in the past from Wish. Really good quality if you are willing to look for it.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
One good thing with a bag across the passenger seat is you have something to lean against on long trips if you don't have a backrest. Not as easy to get under the seat though.

Reactions: rjs987 and SemBurg
1 - 11 of 11 Posts