Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Blue 650 last friday. I love it. I will commute on it to my job in Chandler. The bike is fantastic in every way except one. I am 6'0" and have a 30" inseam. I sit very high up. The wind blast is very NOISY on the helmet even with ear plugs. I am thinking about getting a Laminar Lip for the screen and/or a taller screen but I have yet to read a review of one on the net for the BK. For now (out of money and wife is pissed) I think I will just remove the screen altogether.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jim in Casa Grande, AZ

Hi Jim. Welcome to a new experience in motorcycling. I'm in Surprise, AZ with a silver 2003 AN650K3 with 4,300 miles purchased from USA Motorsports in Avondale, AZ in March 12, 2003. I get my service done at YSA Motorsports on Cave Creek Road. A great dealership with huge display of products, clothing and a very clean and modern service area.

Take care NOT to tip the machine on its side. I can be expensive to replace lower plastic side panels (US$189).

Watch inflation pressure of tubeless radial tires. Mine tend to leak over time.

Fuel MPG was 47 during break-in. When touring long distances get 52 MPG. My last trip was to Santa Fe, New Mexico. Came back home in one day ride of 563 miles! Best ride ever!

Happy and safe riding to you,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Art I might take a trip to Albuquerque around Labor Day..my Burgy should be broken in by then. I go up through Payson then to Heaber , Holbrook then I-40 to Albuquerque. I have made the ride lots of times on my goldwing, but am looking foward to riding the Burgy!!!

:lol:
Billy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome

Art & Bmylan,
Are you guys having a probem with the windblast over the windshield? Have you heard anything about the taller windshield or the laminar lip?

Jim

·
Registered
23 Posts
Givi makes an after market windscreen. Also there is a product called stelth edging that might work. I will find the website and post it next time I come into the forum.

·
Registered
793 Posts
lots o' lip

SAENG TA sounds Taiwanese.

About 15 weeks ago, all Burgy accessories were removed from Suzuki's website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts