Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a way to order the accessories that are available only in Japan? I have seen several items on the website that I would purchase in a heartbeat. The maxiscooter market in the United States is going to continue to grow over the next few years. Why not let the people here and in Canada have a chance to buy these accessories now, instead of having to wait several more years. It would let all the current and soon to be owners be more of a "trend-setting crowd" for future Burgman owners in the next few years.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Amen to that. I second the motion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I very much agree! I am particularly interested in the passenger footboard risers.:thumbleft:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I am not so interested in "functional" parts, but I think the cosmetic items would be great. Even some "stick on" decals to maybe make the 400 or 650 a little mini 'busa. The way us "umuricans" go nuts over our Harleys and sportbikes (customizing with chrome and other parts), can you imagine the market for aftermarket scooter parts in the USA?

You have a whole aftermarket clothing and bike line for the Boulevards. Come on, hook us up!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts