Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from the Corbin site .the Burgman 400 seat is ready :!:
Looks like the 650 seat,which is to say sharp. :)
Now, should I or not :?

Also this quote from the Corbin web site
The shape of our basepan actually increases the already impressive storage area on your Burgman.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Thanks Randy for letting us know it's ready. Wish I could go ahead and order one. They do look comfortable.

Announcement on the Corbin Times webpage :

Corbin's R&D has recently finished its soon to be released saddle for the Suzuki Burgman 400, this adds a fourth saddle to our line of scooter seats.

The Dual Tour Saddle for the Suzuki Burgman 400 has ergonomically shaped seating that provides excellent weight dispersion and amazing comfort.

Stay tuned to The Corbin Times and our Scooter Section for the release of the Burgman 400 saddle and other saddles for our ever growing line of scooter seats.

Link to the Corbin seat for the Burgman 400:
http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/sburg4.shtml

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
One thing I did NOT see at Scootercade this year was a Corbin seat. Hopefully there will be a few "Corbinized" scoots there next year. I noticed that they list the seat height at 27". Suzuki lists the stock seat height for the 400 at 27.4". So the Corbin for the 400 is apparently either the same height - or slightly lower than stock. I wish they had not made the 650 seat 1.5" higher than stock - I have enough trouble with windscreen solutions without being jacked up higher by the seat....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts