Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proof that power corrupts absolutely!

Wow.. everyone one is right.. people really notice these Burgmans. They are works of art.. Beautiful lines. I tend to be partial to black but this dark blue is now my favorite.. color but classy....
Only 55 miles but so far so good. I think it is getting smoother since the first mile. Transmission and engine are already breaking in. Compared to the Helix, there's no comparison.
this is as far above the helix as the goldwing is above the 400... ( as long distance touring bike) I do miss the mirrors being mounted on the body instead of the handle bars but that is the only thing I can wish was different. I can see why people are swaping windshields for something larger.. Especially if they are on the Highway much. ( yes I was a bad boy and was on the highway for two miles)... I know I will enjoy the heck out of this thing...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Today while riding home I was stopped at a light and a guy pulled up next to me. He rolled down his window and asked what I was driving. I told him and he said it looked perfect for his comute. The Burgies, besides being outstanding they stand out!

Johnny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.