Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of meating "Dave", the only other Burgman owner
in town. Both of us are approachng 50 yrs and have had a lot of bikes in the past . We both enjoyed the comfort and practicality of the Burgman.

After a cup of coffee, we took a ride down the freeway. Both
of us got a chance to see what a Burgman looked like . Both of came away with the same impression. "It's a big machine. Looks like a BMW RT going down the freeway"

When we pulled up to a stop, both machines were making the same
transmitions whirrs, squeeks and rattles. His bike had the "clutch
upgrade" , mine doesn't. It didn't seem to change the noises one bit.

Thanks to the Forums, I've met another Burgman owner and have made a new friend in town.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Glad you found another rider locally. I'm still waiting to locate another Burgman rider within 50 miles. :(

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Me too! :cry: :cry: I am sure they must be around but I rarely see another Burgman locally.

This is crotch rocket territory (or mopeds*)!

Note* The youngsters here scream around on:
'Yamahonduki Constantspeedvariablenoise' machines. :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
368 Posts
I just had my "meet another rider" experience on Saturday. We switched bikes to try each other's accessories. It was a thrill to follow behind my own bike and watch it roll down the freeway.

What a blast.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, and aren't those some uncomfortable looking outfits. I see the rockets all the time and wonder, what were those guys thinking when they bought those.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like my COUCH ROCKET and Angel lover here Burgy. She has over 15K in it since last November. :hello1:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Bill,

I thought you ride a Gold Wing. Oh, I see, the COUCH ROCKET. What else do you have in your garage?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts