Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that is a Moto-Guzzi engine in there.

Big bottom girl you make the rockin world go round.

Yes it does open up for storage.

The black plastic piece above the engine slides out like a drawer for storage.

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Dennis, thanks for the pics of the Moto Guzzi??? I searched all over the cyberscooter.it site for those pics and hopefully more info but couldn't find them. Nevertheless, thats a great site....even if one cannot read Italian...and theres lots of good pics and info on other Scoots we probably will never see on our shores.

If you want a good looking seat take a peek at this:

http://www.cyberscooter.it/cx/spec/toky ... sym115.jpg

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yeah Randy, I'd be happy with a Tmax (2 cyl 500cc) but can't even get one of those here. However, I did get a good look, sit on, diddle with, today on the Yam Majesty 400. Tell you the truth, if the color was anything that suited me, I'd been talking trade. Either dark blue, or dark silver (they called it silver..more charcoal to me). I like the idea that it has shims and the valves do not have to be adjusted for something like 27000 miles. Also, it looked like the drive train could be serviced without pulling any plastic panels off. And the wheels are a tad larger. I know some others have seen it and were not impressed; but I am. After looking, my scooter group went for about a 100 mile ride. Wx got to about 60F and we had to stop and shed some clothes a time or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts