Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like many thing about 2013-14 Burgman 650, few thing I not like, not like look of back end, but now when see 650 with more accessory it slowly grow on me.

·
Administrator
18,748 Posts
Go to User CP above, click on it then lower left side is attachements, click on it, delete all you do not want.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts

Deleted text, because Chérie 10 mb BUSA picture attachment section now full and photo no longer transfer in to post.

Anyone know how remove picture no longer needed in attachment section

User CP Miscellaneous then Select ,Attachments

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Dave & Elliott, post now back.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What is the Givi model number for that bag. I am looking for a bag that will sit right there, and that one looks perfect.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What is the Givi model number for that bag. I am looking for a bag that will sit right there, and that one looks perfect.
GIVI have several bag available, this one is XS318, 25 litre capacity.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well this bag is not sold in the states. Shipping from CA is very high.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Like many thing about 2013-14 Burgman 650, few thing I not like, not like look of back end, but now when see 650 with more accessory it slowly grow on me.
Funny how life is, one persons poison is another's tonic.
For me the lines of the L3 and L4's are significant positive improvement, especially the restyled back end... I bought myself one, and am even more impressed with the new styling up front and personal over and above just what I see online...
I guess I'm a convert...

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
How so -- especially impressed at the back and even more at the front, which side is more impressive then :confused:

I think they copied some lines from the bmw 650GT and so to me the original is always more impressive.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I too love the new 650, and the new 200 follows along the same lines.

Waiting for the 400 to fall in line with an update to the family.....maybe next year?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love the front, but not like rear at all both light set and rear fender, not like rear side panel integrate red reflector directly in fender as useless when have saddle bag on, really not like fact they reduce engine braking, that terrible mistake, like most of rest.

Me find have less rider leg room also, perhaps me wrong.

It still very best maxi-scoot in 650 class available on market.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Love the front, but not like rear at all both light set and rear fender, not like rear side panel integrate red reflector directly in fender as useless when have saddle bag on.
Here it is -- personal taste is a personal taste, but a professional view is what makes a designer happy.

If one were to divide the new 650 in the middle, one would see rear and front parts belong to the different bikes. So while front is a graceful touch to the '12 model, the rear is much more like an afterthought. And panniers really correct this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts