Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
66 Posts
I recently bought a paper service manual for $25.00 that is excellent. If you want a good paper service manual, follow this link to a thread I started: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60676
Follow the thread all the way through. My original link to the seller is closed but there are newer links to the same item, just $5 more money. I'd be glad to let you take a look at mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,973 Posts
It appears to be a online access service manual and not a downloadable one you can use off line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
I bought a Kindle reader app for my iPad and purchased the above electronic manual. Now have my service manal, all 6500 pages in my iPad. One nice feature is the ability to zoom in on photos/diagrams to clarify things.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
902 Posts
I have the online access to their 400 manual, and really like it.

I agree with JustMe about the ability to zoom in on the photos, plus the amount of photographs for each process is impressive. For offline use, I print the sections I need, and use them that way.

My Kindle isn't color, so this wouldn't work for me. Also not sure about really seeing detail on the smaller screen size. But if it works for you, I would recommend their manuals.

Let me put it this way, I paid $42.95, for lifetime access, and I'm happy with the value I'm getting. So for $24.95?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,973 Posts
Fatjock said:
Let me put it this way, I paid $42.95, for lifetime access, and I'm happy with the value I'm getting.
Does that include all manuals or just the one?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
902 Posts
MJR said:
Fatjock said:
Let me put it this way, I paid $42.95, for lifetime access, and I'm happy with the value I'm getting.
Does that include all manuals or just the one?
I'd love to say that it was all, but that's for the 03-06 400, and that's it.

But it's saved me way more than it cost in time alone............and I've gained knowledge from it. So I'm happy, and I have to admit, I like the format of it. Easy to navigate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I have a Suzuki 650 service manual. We're closing on a property this Friday, and I'll have my own "man shed" workshop; I'm planning on having at leaset one notebook PC and printer out there, where I'll have my bike, and figure something like this would be good. I plan on having a large screen TV mounted as well as the video for the notebook.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
902 Posts
QuantumRift said:
Yea I have a Suzuki 650 service manual. We're closing on a property this Friday, and I'll have my own "man shed" workshop; I'm planning on having at leaset one notebook PC and printer out there, where I'll have my bike, and figure something like this would be good. I plan on having a large screen TV mounted as well as the video for the notebook.
Sounds like a good set-up. Enjoy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,973 Posts
Fatjock said:
I'd love to say that it was all, but that's for the 03-06 400, and that's it.

But it's saved me way more than it cost in time alone............and I've gained knowledge from it. So I'm happy, and I have to admit, I like the format of it. Easy to navigate.
From what I've seen provided on their site they look nice.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top