Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soon to be owner of a 04 650. My local dealer is selling it for $7599. No extra fees (except tax) and is throwing in the 600 mile service. Is this a good price :!:

Thanks

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Sounds like a decent price to me. Especially with no extra fees and the first service depending on dealer can range from $150 - $250. But first ask if he will exchange the stock windscreen for the taller Suzuki Accessory wind screen for you.

·
Registered
308 Posts
keep squeeeezzzzing

I dont think so:

My 03 was 6650.00

An 04 was offered for 6950.00

I think you can do better.

remmember the golden mantra = no prep and doc chump charges, Just say no.

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
Sounds fair to me, Not cheap but fair, it is the beginning of the season so drastic price reductions are few and far between.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Allwalk I have not heard about this taller Suzuki accessory wind screen, can you tell me more please. It is in the US, can I order it from any dealer and do you have it and what are the difference over stock.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
burg650 said:
Allwalk I have not heard about this taller Suzuki accessory wind screen, can you tell me more please. It is in the US, can I order it from any dealer and do you have it and what are the difference over stock.
I can't tell you any more sorry Roger. I have misplaced my Burgman brouchure with the accessories in the back. It listed it in there and I dont have the part number. If I'm not mistaken someone else on the board owns one.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Deals vary around the country. In Ohio there is a dealer who charges $6,575 for a 2004. Add about $100 in misc fees and your there. If you live out of state no tax as you pay it in your state. In Ohio whatever the tax per county.

My dealer would charge about 7,200 to 7,300 out the door for a 2004 with tax and all charges included.

Eddie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! $6950 for a 04? My dealer is selling the 400 for $6400. I'm kind of stuck, though. It's the only Suzuki dealer I've found without driving hundreds of miles that even has a burgman in stock. Would have to drive to Memphis to see one "in the flesh". I pick it up Tuesday.

Any advice for a new owner? I haven't really owned a bike since high school (mid eighties).

·
Registered
46 Posts
My brother paid $7G's out-the-door.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
seatec said:
Tall windshield no. in Canada is 99999-RAC50-650, price $136 cdn, dont know how tall , just a picture here.
Thank you kindly Seatec :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is this too much for an 04 650?

I really can't say. However, today I bought an 03 650 with 1400 miles on it for $3800 plus my 04 Yamaha Vino 125 (with 734 miles on it) from a Yamaha/Honda dealer in Arizona with whom I've been doing business for 25 years. I purchased the Vino from him three months ago. The trade in was for a Goldwing.

He gave me $2000 trade in value for the Vino.

·
Registered
46 Posts
migz123 said:
i8acobra said:
Was he a friend of the dealership's owner? :D That's the lowest price I've heard it go for.
Nope. I'm just a good negotiator. I also got him over $100 in parts department credit.

·
Registered
969 Posts
My '04 AN650K4: $6747 + $53 (paperwork) = $6800 otd.

I told my dealer that another dealer said he could get me my dealer's bike for $6850. (It was the truth.) Five minutes went by, then the offer.

I'm rather pleased. 8)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts