Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You people must not talk very much last one here was in 2019 just talk among yourself I'm a new one and I don't see anything for recent conversations

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You people must not talk very much last one here was in 2019 just talk among yourself I'm a new one and I don't see anything for recent conversations

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Depending on your device, up near the top of the page there is a button or tab that says "new". Click on that and it will show you new conversations and comments since you last were on. It's a fairly active forum as most scooter forums go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depending on your device, up near the top of the page there is a button or tab that says "new". Click on that and it will show you new conversations and comments since you last were on. It's a fairly active forum as most scooter forums go.
Okay thanks for the information I will do that

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Okay thanks for the information I will do that
Once you click new....bookmark that ....and when you come in again you will be starting with the fresh posts.

Reactions: RollingStone

·
Registered
400 Posts
Cool, I always wanted to be one of "you people" thanks, and BTW, welcome

·
Administrator
20,656 Posts
Some of our members have over 13,076 posts and never leave a good post without a comment.

I never do that. NEVER!

·
Premium Member
9,437 Posts
If a new post doesn’t make a sound, is it still a post?

Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have more women on the forum. I know there are others but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. What year and size Burg do you have?

·
Administrator
20,656 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts