Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am getting the itch to buy and I see Suzuki say it comes in Glass Sparkle Black. I just can not find one near me. I see one at a Alabama dealership. Does anyone know for sure?

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Only white in the US of A. Now my 09 is black with blue sparkles in the sun. ;)

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
The Schwartz unfortunately in 2013 only white 650 imported to USA, but studies claim a light color bike, clothing and helmet easier detected and seen from distance than black or dark color. Personal experience confirm that.

In 2014 black or white available for 650.

·
Registered
420 Posts
In the U.S.
2013 was white
2014 is Fibron Gray (matt)
2015 will be Glass Sparkle Black

I didn't think I'd like the matt Gray but after seeing it on the current 2013 400 Burgman... it doesn't reflect the light so the lines of the bike seem more pronounced in different lighting conditions... I actually really like it!

My first preference is Black too, (I'm kind of a "black bike guy") but I'm not waiting another year for it.
So my next Burgman will be Gray!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah my 09 like Desert Rat's scoot, also sparkles blue in the sunlight, Gotta love it

·
Registered
420 Posts
Javajo,

Do you have a article on the 2015? Is Suzuki doing other major revamps to the 650?
The 650 has evolved over the last 10 years but 2013 was the first redesign.
The 2014s are the same as the 2013s just the color will change to gray, the 2015s will be the same as the 2014s but will be black. All three colors are in production in different parts of the world. I believe the 2013s in Canada are gray...... Cherie?

·
Read Only
1,204 Posts
The Schwartz unfortunately in 2013 only white 650 imported to USA, but studies claim a light color bike, clothing and helmet easier detected and seen from distance than black or dark color. Personal experience confirm that.

In 2014 black or white available for 650.
Had a black 400. Was hit in the rear while stopped while wearing a black jacket and a black helmet because the 83 year old man didn't see me. To shut the family up, I got a white 650 with a white top box with flashing brake lights along with a white helmet and a ugly yellowish greenish high viz jacket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts