Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new to all scooters, I am seriously considering a Burgman , I still have to dispose of one motorcycle to make room for another two wheeler. I m still in the decision making process , bur i am leaning toward the 650. ai have had a little bit of everything in motorcycles since 1957., but no scooters to date.

Twink

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

There is a wealth of information here.

I love my Burgman 400 - I have not owned a cycle in 35 years! (Still had my Lic.)

Finally decided to get one and the Idea of the Burgman came up - it is super.

·
Registered
511 Posts
>>have had a little bit of everything in motorcycles since 1957.<<

And welcome to another old geezer like me! (and many of us, for that matter!) :)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome from the desert of So. Cal. around Palm Springs. 650 or 400 you can't go wrong with either.:blob2:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm 66 and have had both the 400 and 650. The only thing they have in common is the name on the side. The 400 was totaled when it was hit in the rear on July 1st. and I replaced it with a 650. Each one has advantages over the other and which one is best for you is a personal decision. I liked the fuel economy, lighter weight and flickability of the 400 over the 650. The 650 is faster, smoother and more of a motorcycle. I bought both of them because they happened to be the best buy available at the time I was looking for a scooter. If you are buying used, the 650s are much easier to find than the 400s.

If I was comparing the scooters to cars, I would consider the 400 as a Chevrolet Malibu or Impala and the 650 as a large Buick or Cadillac.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts