Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My name is Patrice (male) and I'm from Vancouver Canada. I just traded my 2015 Yamaha FJ09 for a 2018 Suzuki Burgman 400. I have been riding for 25 years and started to do my own mechanic and maintenance as a hobby about 8 years ago.

I absolutely love the scooter so far beside the usual millions of rivets, bolts and screws that need to be removed in order to access the engine or the transmission. I just did the 12,000 KM maintenance and it wasn't has bad as I thought it would be beside accessing the final gear box to drain and replace the oil...

Cheers!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome, Patrice. I'm on The island across from you. Been riding close to sixty years and just last fall switched to a 400. Sold my Versys 650 this spring. Any question you have someone here will have the answer to.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Welcome! I don't remove ANY tupperware to work on the belt case nor remove the rear tire. Try it. The plastic is flexible enough to get at fasteners :) The final drive oil change is a pain, but I clean out the belt case and variator every 3-5000 miles anyway.

Reactions: Iceman777
1 - 3 of 3 Posts