Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Andy,
I'm the proud owner of a 2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive. I'm the third owner of the bike as well the bike had just over 46.5 k on it when I bought it 6 months ago and its got just over 50 k on it now. Yup I ride it almost every day and love every second of it. In fact this is my forth Suzuki motorcycle in the 50 years I've been riding bikes. Unlike some of the other bikes I've owned the Suzuki's have been a maintenance free bike not counting oil and tires. I can't say that for the shovelhead and the panhead I owned or the OSSA not even for the two Honda's.
Then there is also that list of mass production first's that Suzuki put on the market before anyone else. Examples like the first mass produced liquid cool bike, the first shaft driven bike, the first Japaneses bike to give Harley Davidson any serious competition in sales of high end motorcycles and the list goes on and on. Suzuki also built the first stock off the self scooter to outrun a Harley Davidson stock off the self motorcycle in a quarter mile.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Amen ! Deacon Andy ! you be preaching to the right choir now. All we need now is to pass the plate and proceeded to a covered dish dinner.

Let me be the first to share with you what Brother LeDude built and brought down from the mountain .....:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts