Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
My Name is Sherri. I am from Ohio. I bought a Blue Burgman 400 about a month ago. I love it. I had a gray one for awhile. Hubby liked it so much, he wanted me to get a different one.. LOL

So we now own two burgman's and a Honda Valkyrie and a Honda Goldwing.......all these toys and so little time.

Sherri/ohio

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Sherrie, our toys can be addictive can't they? We just sold my wife, Angel, Honda 600 Shadow and bought a Burgman 650. Have had it for 2 days and have150 some miles on it and she loves it. It would be nice if the seat was a little lower but she is dealing with it. I really enjoy my Gold Wing and for a couple of retired Medicare folks, we are enjoying our retirement. Hardly have time to ride our Gold Rush Recumbents Bicycles since becoming "bikers". LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol:
Thanks for the welcome. Burgman's are addictive...so funny,,hubby liked mine so much......he took mine and I had to get a new one. We kind of wish now we would have bought the 650's..... but maybe in a year or so we will do that. It is so hard to break them in.....I want to really push it....and I know you have to be careful with the break in .......
I tell you ....I had trouble getting my feet on the ground and dropped the burgman a couple of times...(and I cried) I got some scratches on her. So my husband and I checked into the thing called Tow-pac. I had that put on the bike and it is now a mini trike...has boosted my self confidence 100%, as I don't worry about dumping it again..... It attracts a lot of attention and looks really neat.... Several of my friends are going to do this to their bikes now... It can be taken off in 15 minutes and if a different bike is bought....it can be converted to be put on that one. They even have them for goldwings and any other motorcycle... and reasonable priced.
We hope to take a long ride on burgman one day.....even tho they are only 400's.....I think the scooter could take the highway???

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the board Sheri. Congrats on your new Burger's. I'm so sad and envious as I just put my 650 away last night for the winter *sighs*. Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know,,,I just got mine and now it has turned cold.....but I insure it all year...not that expensive...so if we have a decent day....Off I will go into the wild blue yonder with ol blue...LOL

It is so fun....now I know why hubby loves riding....I am getting the bug now big time...

You all have a great weekend and thanks for the nice chat...

Hugs from Ohio
Sherri :p

·
Registered
793 Posts
I like to ride in the cold.

45 minutes into riding in 25 degrees (-3c) and you'll warm up.
Get a snowmobile suit, ski gloves, thermal wear and thick socks.
Drink hot liquid before you ride. Too much hot liquid and you'll have to stop too soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts