Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new to this web site and I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Richard and I live in beuatiful Quebec City, Canada. I own a Burgman 650 (blue) which I purchased last falll, and therefore my 650 is in strorage until at least the end of April 2005. I cannot wait for the day that I can get it out. I was really glad to find this web site. I was just browsing differrent web sites and I found this one. I cannot believe the amount of information that is on it and the amount of knowledge that everyone has about their particular vehicle. It has given me a lot of information to read and help me get through these winter months. I am also excited because I am going to a bike show here in Quebec City tomorrow to see what is new for 2005. I am 53 years old and I was lucky enough to retire last year. Beside the 650 my hobbies include golf and downhill skiing. I guess that is about all for now and I look forward to joining in on some conversations. Thank you in advance for all of the great information and especially to those you have taken the time to build and maintain this web site. :lol:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the forum Richard 8)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hey, Richard.

I'm a 53 year-old skiier, too. I think there's several of us on the Forum. (But I hate golf. :shock: ) :lol:

Steve

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Richard

Glad you found us and welcome to the forum. :hello2:

Please join in, tell us more about your machine and ridin' experiences, post pics etc and come in to the tavern for a beer and have a laugh.

:)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
wasions said:
Hey, Richard.

I'm a 53 year-old skiier, too. I think there's several of us on the Forum. (But I hate golf. :shock: ) :lol:

Steve
Steve - its funny you should say that, some people cannot abide drinking Gin neat and are quite indifferent to tonic - but mix em together and they quite enjoy a few glasses. So try combining these two sports it may make the golf aspect more palatable. :lol:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Richard . Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome Richard,

Just think, now you have 2 months to read all the back posts on this site. :lol: Make sure you stop in the Tavern from time to time. :eek:ccasion5:

Janine :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hey there Richard. Welcome aboard! :glasses7:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Richard and welcome to the forums. I too enjoy chasing that stupid white ball around an open field or sandy beach. If you figure out how to mount the clubs to the Burgman let me know so I can combine golfing and riding. Hmmmm I wonder if the course would buy the idea that the Burgman is the newest rage in personal Golf carts?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome fellow newcomer!

Hi Richard! Welcome to the forums!

I'm just living vicariously through the forums right now...don't have a scooter yet.

So...enjoy yours when the weather permits!

Susan

·
Registered
848 Posts
NormanB said:
Steve - its funny you should say that, some people cannot abide drinking Gin neat and are quite indifferent to tonic - but mix em together and they quite enjoy a few glasses.
Gin and Tonic? I smell summer! I'll take a real Martini any day as well.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
scotch. single malt, iced.
thanks.
:male:

·
Registered
969 Posts
So Norm, now you've got me thinking . . .

Bigger sweet spot on the K2's? Wood, or Iron? Perhaps the answer is - DIMPLES! :shock:

Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts