Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Cube Scooter $6.000 he he , that thing what a rip off, $6000 come on!!

i say it's only worth $1200!! He thinks he's gonna get $6000 for that thing hhhm.. NAW! Not a chance.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The cube scooter is probably going to be marketed heavily to the delivery service businesses.... Like pizza, car parts, and so on. No one I know would buy one for a pleasure ride.... But, if it were a better design and not look like it was something from a Dr Seuss book, I would say $6,000 is a fair price for an electric around town scooter.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The cube scooter is probably going to be marketed heavily to the delivery service businesses.... Like pizza, car parts, and so on. No one I know would buy one for a pleasure ride.... But, if it were a better design and not look like it was something from a Dr Seuss book, I would say $6,000 is a fair price for an electric around town scooter.
If it was used for deliveries, I think the 50 mile range would be inadequate because to be practical, it would need to be used frequently and there would little down time for it to recharge.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well.....???? There just isn't much of a market for a cargo scooter, what else could it be used for? My Burgman 400 is already an excellent go getter for pizza, and a 12 pack of..... Soda. I didn't buy it new, so really can't compare prices with the $6,000 opening price for something that is probably not going to be built in the first place. Like the Elio, it has its place, but where is the place?

Most guys with scooters know what they can haul. A short shopping trip, a loaf of bread and gallon of milk, no problem, the 100 mile round trip for a hair cut. ... And my own story.....I came out of Walmart with about 5 bags and fished around in my pockets for my key. The older gentleman in the car next to my 400 said, where are ya gonna put all them bags? I popped open the seat and told him, "No problem, I'll just move the lumber over a little". I stashed the bags under the seat and shut it. He looked at my scooter full length and gave a nod... I looked at him and nodded in return. I figured he was at a loss for words. I didn't want to tell him lumber was really my side stand support. Probably best I didn't.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those are interesting, but I wouldn't buy either 1 for myself. I can't see this catching on in area I live. I rarely see another scooter rider.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I can see it as a short-haul delivery vehicle. If a charge would last a day, it could sit on the power all night long. It really does make a lot of sense to keep the load low and forward.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Good Point ChipDoc, Maybe DHL or UPS can paint it Brown, Put a big Box in the Center and Stand & Deliver

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I like it and think and feel it is extremely well priced! It would be a great for college students. I would have loved one of these for school. It would have been a lot drier and my books would have held up better than on my
<----- Yamaha RD-250. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I like it and think and feel it is extremely well priced! It would be a great for college students. I would have loved one of these for school. It would have been a lot drier and my books would have held up better than on my
<----- Yamaha RD-250. :rolleyes:
In college, I think it would be the ultimate Nerd ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts