1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Looks like one of the bikes a member here built. Featherweight said he had done some Lexan wheels and the speakers look the same. Nice low budget way to block the license plate with a finger, lol.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I think the last picture is also from the Detroit Burgman group. They do some serious work. I would like to see the painted plastics up close. I like the seat, but is it really made for a trip? With all the speakers, wires, stereos, and other modifications, where is the room for your stuff?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the last picture is also from the Detroit Burgman group. They do some serious work. I would like to see the painted plastics up close. I like the seat, but is it really made for a trip? With all the speakers, wires, stereos, and other modifications, where is the room for your stuff?
Hey Cary ! Have you ever attempted any custom seats ? Like the one above , or to duplicate a Day Long thingy ? Or ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I would like to see the painted plastics up close.

With all the speakers, wires, stereos, and other modifications, where is the room for your stuff?
Yes considering the fit on the engine cover stock.

Sometimes flash outweighs practical uses like doing away with either front brakes or just one side as appears missing on the blue bike in the first post.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I am working on something big right now. It is time consuming and keeps getting interrupted by making seats. Go Figure. When it's done I will make a real announcement, but since there is nothing to show yet, it would all be for naught.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am working on something big right now. It is time consuming and keeps getting interrupted by making seats. Go Figure. When it's done I will make a real announcement, but since there is nothing to show yet, it would all be for naught.
OH! brewing a little some thing up there ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts