Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help please! Bought 4 of the small eagle eyes to use as DRL's-2 on each side of the front tire fender. I am going to use a switch so that I have the choice of when to run the lights. They are 3 watts each, for a total of 1 amp. I cannot connect them to the accessory as it is already use for accent LED lighting. So, I bought an inline fuse to run directly from the battery. The problem I have is that the smallest the parts store had is one with 12 gauge wire, which is a lot heavier than the 24 gauge from the lights. Does anyone make an inline fuse with much smaller wire? Can I use the one I bought? Does anyone have a better idea on how to install them? Lastly, I direct connected the hot to the battery and the ground to the ground screw on the ignition and blew a fuse. I am guessing that the ground isn't really a ground. (yes, I have a tester, but, when I went to use it realized the bulb was burnt). So I figure to run the ground to the battery also. I appreciate any and all suggestions/help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts