Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,470 Posts
From what I have been told the vent Clearview uses is a Goldwing unit. I don't know which model Goldwing though.

The Clearview windshield is actually a little to thick for the vent so the hole that is cut in the windshield had a radius cut on it to create a narrow lip for the vent to set into. That might cause a problem for you to cut yourself. However if you are buying a Clearview windshield you might be able to check with them and if the vent is the same as the one you have they might sell you one with the hole already cut in it.

·
Premium Member
14,470 Posts
I don't get much buffeting with the vent open or closed so I don't notice much of a difference. Noise level does seem to be a little lower when I open the vent and the back pressure behind the shield is reduced.

If you can get them to cut the hole, installing the vent is a simple job.

·
Premium Member
14,470 Posts
The large is what I have on my Exec. With the screen in the lowered position I can see over it and with it raised I look through it. I usually ride with it raised in the summer so that the wind comes under it to my hands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.