Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
givi e52 maxia with top rack and pillion backrest. with the top rack, it looks weird. the shape just doesn't flow well. i got the box simply because i wanted a backrest for the pillion and the original looks ugly and is expensive.

hella duo-tone horn. sounds like a merc. when i horn, cages look all around except at me, thinking that there's another cage in the proximity. i noticed a couple of them gave other cages dirty looks.

kisan tailblazer (brake modulator) and pathblazer (headlight modulator). both work fine. my burger's headlight is the one with a h4 and another whachamightcallit bulb. the hi-beam is on the right, from rider's position.

for now, i'll only need to get the box bit sorted out.

anyone with additional driving lights installed? was thinking of the ones from: http://www.customdynamics.com/motorcycl ... _light.htm.[/img]

·
Registered
308 Posts
mikimaus said:
hella duo-tone horn. sounds like a merc. when i horn, cages look all around except at me, thinking that there's another cage in the proximity. i noticed a couple of them gave other cages dirty looks.

LOL! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
what the heck are cages ????
Cages are motor vehicles with 4 wheels. They have a metal cage around them.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Got a link to the dual horn? I got a cheepie from the auto supply. Substantially louder, but would love the freak effect if it's better!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts