Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering purchasing the autocom Pro-7 system for my Burgman 650. However, when I look over the cycle, I can't picture how to install the system with minimal hassles.

Ideally, the unit would mount under the seat, powered by the tailights, one of the headunit cords in front for the driver and the 2nd cord somewhere in the back for the passenger.

Has anyone installed one of these in your 650? If so, could you please share your info on how/where everything would go.

Your help would be MUCH appreciated in this matter!

Daryl

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today I went to see the Autocom at a dealer. This is a great system. I believe that the Autocom is just as good as the Baehr Ultima XL system.

With the Autocom system, you can connect your radio, CB, radar detector, phone and GPS into it.

Fred, if it is still possible, please send me more details on how you installed your system into the 650.

I could save some bucks by installing myself rather than having the shop install it (they are not a Suzuki bike shop).

Thanks again

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tested the Autocom. At the dealer, I rode passenger on their cycle equipped with the Autocom system. He even took me on a highway at 70MPH. This system is superb. The volume raises as your speed increases, when you slow down, the volume decreases.

Autocom is the choice of many WSBK, Ascar, Rally and other motorsports operations in Europe, as well as Rider Trainers and emergency services motorcyclists. They are so confident of their products quality they offer a money back guarantee.

This is the systemt that I am going to get. It's just a matter of whether I pay for them to install, I plow ahead and try to install it myself or receive help from this forum on how to best wire the 650.

If you do have any help on wiring the 650, thank you for the assistance, otherwise I will attempt it myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.