Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Daryl, I have an Autocom Pro 7 and use it at over 100mph with no problem. If you do go ahead with the Pro 7, you will have no problems at all, as your test ride suggests. I run conference calls with the Asia Head Office on mine when I'm travelling at 70mph and no-one even knows that I'm not in the office. It's a great system. Simple to use and set-up. My girlfriend loves it - no more slowing down to 40mph to talk. It annihilates in-the-ear headphones for music quality, too. Good choice.

I've got more than one bike, so I don't mount mine on the 650. I just put it in a waist bag or in my pocket as it's small enough to do that, and can be powered by 9V batteries as well as bike powered. If I were you, if no-one is willing to advise you on how to install, I'd bite the bullet and pay for the shop to install - provided that the cost isn't sky high. That way, if there is a problem with the installation you can always go back and lay the blame firmly at their doorstep.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.