Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
I suggest that you install it TEMPORARLILY ASAP in a fanny pack and fully test it with your passenger at highway speeds WITH your music device connected. Get an adaptor plug from Radio Shack to plug it into your accessory power socket for testing.

You are likely to send it back for a refund when you discover wind noise mutes your music, and other common problems I have discovered with intercoms. If, after fully testing it out, and you are still happy with it, let me know and I'll send you more details.

I just finished installing the Baehr Ultima XL Intercom and it is flawless on every test I gave it while it lived in my fanny pack. See the Header INTERCOM for details.

Fred

· Registered
53 Posts
I will not go into it until you have fully tested it at highway speeds and then you like it well enough to keep it.

Let me know when you have it completely tested. I know that you are likely to return it, based on feedback from other buyers. See INTERCOM section for details.

Fred

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.