Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 burgman 650 Exe. it has a one inch ball mounted on the handlebar cover and i have a tomtom xxl 530s unit, i want to install the tomtom on my burgman but can't find a bracket anywhere, so i hope somebody on this forum might be able to help me , thank's in avance for any help, Tim

·
Premium Member
514 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Try an Ebay search for TomTom RAM mounts....
about 150 items listed...one may work for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank's to Duster to reccomend Ebay,but also not enough information about if they would fit tomtom xxl 530s, Thank's Burgmantim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I received a email from (I think) [email protected] ( I deleted the email to soon :roll: ),he recomended www.Mountguys.com and I found a handlebarbracket that I think will work :cheers: anyway the mountguys explaned what fits better than the other places that I checked, Thank's Again for all of the Help, Burgmantim

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
burgmantim said:
I received a email from (I think) [email protected] ( I deleted the email to soon :roll: ),he recomended http://www.Mountguys.com and I found a handlebarbracket that I think will work :cheers: anyway the mountguys explaned what fits better than the other places that I checked, Thank's Again for all of the Help, Burgmantim
She says you are welcome. Good luck with your selection. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lojo, I'm sorry that i didnt get your name the first time (i was in to much of a hurry :roll: ), i did order a handlemount bracket from the mountguys and they sent me a email that it was sent already, by the way i dont have any problems with the female sex , im marryed to one and i have two dauthers also, i would be lost without the females in my family, by the way i bought the burgman 650 ( for me ) and to help teach both of my dauthers to ride also, i have a 2006 suzuki SV-650s that i was trying to teach them to ride but the stick shift is confussing them some ( even though i taught both of them to drive stick shift cars and trucks and they do good driving them) but with my grandkids its hard to find time to have the time to teach them to ride the burgman, they are 35yrs old and 31yrs old and the weather in Mo. is up and down, i also have a 2004 suzuki Hayabusa 1300, but thats to much bike for them, they are doing pretty good with the burgman (and the Automatic trans., no shifting :cheers: ), ive had alot of motorcycles in my 61 years on this earth, and they are both very happy to ride the burgman :thumbup: , Thank"s Again, Burgmantim P.S. the mountguys explaned what there products fit better then the other mount companys, that's why I used them ( you don't want to make mistakes on the enternet, just the hassle of returns and such :thumbup: )

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
No worries burgmantim. Wishing you good luck again with your purchase and fitment.

LoJo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts