Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The directions are on the board. Its not much fun taking the back panel of and one of the side panels off and then having to splice both tail-lights . I had a friend do the job for me. I also called Brian Greengoose a few times to seek assistance. He has also completed the brake flasher and Headlight modulator. He is the man with the knowledge. I like both mods but would not of installed them without Brian's help. My buddy works cheap and does a excelent job working on my Burgman. I trust him more than a dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Brake light flasher info

I need some advice on where to tie in the brake light flasher on my 650.
Which panels do I have to remove and how do I do it? I installed the headlight modulator yesterday with no problems but I need some help on the brake light flasher.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Brake light flasher installed

Thanks to a very helpful phone call with Greengoose I was able to unwrap the tail section of my 650 and get at the brake light wires to install the flasher. It sure helps having someone guide you in removing the panels.
I've had the scooter two weeks tomorrow and have installed the headlight modulator, the brake light modulator and some cyclegraphics flames. the next project will be the turn signal beeper. I just can't remember to turn them off. This forum has been a gold mine of information. Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Anytime! :D
Glad to help!

Get us some pictures of those cyclegraphic flames!

-Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Greengoose, I just received my relay kit and headlight modulator and tail light flasher from Comagination.

Any tips or pictures on how to install it?

No panic, since I'm still waiting for my burg, but's coming soon. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts