Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Search of Givi E55 Maxia 3 top case. Unfortunately Givi is no longer manufacturing this item but I'm not much of a fan of the newest iteration.

Thank you,

Justin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey @maccecht, I appreciate the reply! I actually bought the Kappa K56 and received it last week, but I'm not a fan of the color. The side bands are more of a pewter color and the top is a smooth plastic. Doesn't quite match my Burgman like the E55 does. But thank you for the suggestion! I do appreciate it ( :

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Twisted Throttle has one on Ebay. Givi E55 Maxia 3 Monokey Topcase, Luxury Edition - 55L | eBay

Givi E55 Maxia 3 Tech Luxury Topcase:

-This edition is the Tech Luxury Package which includes a remote control, LED brake lights, and smoked reflectors.
-The E55 Maxia 3 Tech Luxury case is equipped with an improved Monokey Latch System that allows the case to be opened, closed, locked, and removed single-handedly with only one key.
-Also includes the Givi E113S remote control that allows access to the case remotely. The key locks both the interior of the case and the case to the rack.

Easily holds two full-face helmets, and will hold most 17" laptop cases or medium briefcases. Compatible with Givi, Five Stars, and SW-Motech luggage racks. 55 liter capacity. Designed for use as a topcase only.

Dimensions: 23.2" wide x 12.3" tall x 18.9" front-to-back (590 x 320 x 480 mm)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twisted Throttle has one on Ebay. Givi E55 Maxia 3 Monokey Topcase, Luxury Edition - 55L | eBay

Givi E55 Maxia 3 Tech Luxury Topcase:

-This edition is the Tech Luxury Package which includes a remote control, LED brake lights, and smoked reflectors.
-The E55 Maxia 3 Tech Luxury case is equipped with an improved Monokey Latch System that allows the case to be opened, closed, locked, and removed single-handedly with only one key.
-Also includes the Givi E113S remote control that allows access to the case remotely. The key locks both the interior of the case and the case to the rack.

Easily holds two full-face helmets, and will hold most 17" laptop cases or medium briefcases. Compatible with Givi, Five Stars, and SW-Motech luggage racks. 55 liter capacity. Designed for use as a topcase only.

Dimensions: 23.2" wide x 12.3" tall x 18.9" front-to-back (590 x 320 x 480 mm)
Thank you so much @Uncle Fester I appreciate your taking a moment to let me know. I'm specifically looking for the non-luxury edition which has the silver sides. Thank you though!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey @maccecht, I appreciate the reply! I actually bought the Kappa K56 and received it last week, but I'm not a fan of the color. The side bands are more of a pewter color and the top is a smooth plastic. Doesn't quite match my Burgman like the E55 does. But thank you for the suggestion! I do appreciate it ( :
My pleasure you cant see it when riding 😁

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hey @TAPnTX thank you so much for replying! I wish I had seen your reply sooner, had I, you'd have had a buyer. In the past few days I was able to buy one by piecing individual parts together from Givi. Sorta had to go around my elbow to get to my... well you know how the saying goes, but I was able to make it happen. In fact just added some photos to the gallery. Thank you though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts