Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My leg has healed enough to ride, my bags are packed and I'm on my way! I'll be travelling through Minnesota, S. Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada and California. On the return trip it will be Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa then home (Minnesota). so if you see me, wave! Having recently retired and having a very understanding wife, I've got as much time as I want. Talk to you all later.

Cheers,

Bob

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Burger Bob said:
My leg has healed enough to ride, my bags are packed and I'm on my way! I'll be travelling through Minnesota, S. Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada and California. On the return trip it will be Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa then home (Minnesota). so if you see me, wave! Having recently retired and having a very understanding wife, I've got as much time as I want. Talk to you all later.

Cheers,

Bob
Bob,

That's great news! No more garage roofs for you though!

Hey, when you are passing through Nebraska, if it is convenient to stop in Omaha, give me a call. I'll PM you with my phone number. If I am not off wandering around myself, we can get together for a meal - we could put you up for the night for that matter.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Have a blast on your trip.
It's to late now but I should have gotten one of those understanding wife's my self :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts