Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Jere and soon to be an owner of a 650 Burgman.I have been riding cycles most of my life and had to give up my 1800 Goldwing after being rear ended 1 year ago.Injuries to my hips keeps me off the big bike as I can't get my leg over the seat.After missing 2 wheels I plan on a Burgman as I can get on and ride again.Take care everyone.....

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Welcome Jere. Arthritis caused me to leave the cruiser world and join the ranks of Burgmanites. I am very pleased with the bike and the scooter company. I belong to a scooter group, ACW (Akron, Canton, Wooster) Scooter Club, and they are fun loving and dedicated. I hope you can find a group in your area.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Jere, there are lots of us here who are fighting arthritis. I think you are going to find that the Burgman is just what is needed. I kept my V-Strom for a year after buying my Burgman 650. Finally sold it this past fall as it wasn't getting ridden and I didn't need a daily rider and another bike in my shop.

Where are you located Jere?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
There are lots of reasons for not being able to swing your leg up over a saddle, but I'm really sorry I didn't discover the Burgman years ago. Welcome to the forum from sunny Tampa, Florida!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jere, there are lots of us here who are fighting arthritis. I think you are going to find that the Burgman is just what is needed. I kept my V-Strom for a year after buying my Burgman 650. Finally sold it this past fall as it wasn't getting ridden and I didn't need a daily rider and another bike in my shop.

Where are you located Jere?
Hi Doug I'm located in Lancaster county Pennsylvania...

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Hi Doug I'm located in Lancaster county Pennsylvania...
Riding at night in your neighborhood
can be a bit challenging....trying to
avoid the buggies....:banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts