Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maaaan. Pee-euuw. I guess it serves me right. I have a wonderful cat (my only pet), his name is Pointer. He is fixed, registered, and up to date with his health and shots. He hangs outside and in. He's a great cat. I like cats. I've had them as pets since I was a pre-teen back in the early 70s, but dammit - I got cat piss ALL OVER THE PLACE down here! its outta floppin control!!. dawg! - uh i mean... well... you know what i mean. cat spray is the worst stink i know of. and the local cats have decided that our moonpie is the best place to "tell" pointer that they've stopped by for a chat. dirty rotten lil rat bast--ds. not only does it stink, it also corrodes (they've [its?] decided that my rear disk rotor/shock mount is a great spot. grrrrrrrrrr! :evil:
anywhooo - i am gonna hafta get a full length cover for the pie. i'd kinda like a nicer one, maybe w/a zuki logo. i posted a wanted thingie in the classified. so - if you have one thats collecting dust, i pay a fair price and shipping.
pissed in ft walton beach.
pedz

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I can see getting a cover if you need it, but if it's just for the cats a can of "Pet Off" is cheaper. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOO!!! No sh__?
PLEASE tell me! Can you get that at a pet store....Kmart, walmart?
Elaborate! i HATE the thought of having to cover it! It's so sweet looking darnit!
Lemme know asap!
tks in advance!
pedz

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cat Repelant

My favorite pest repelant is made by Colt another brand is Smith&Wesson They seem to work well with few repeet ofenders :D

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey bob thats great!
thanks! :lol:
cats, like nascar, are so misunderstood.
still, im gonna shoot that lil pos with my pump up daisey pellet rifle.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Pete,

I've heard dogs and cats really dislike citronella. It is readily available around here, but you might want to check your neighborhood pet or hardware store. Good luck!

Madonna

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Pete said:
hey bob thats great!
thanks! :lol:
cats, like nascar, are so misunderstood.
still, im gonna shoot that lil pos with my pump up daisey pellet rifle.
Pete, Magyver & Burger Bob,

I find your solutions quite disturbing. Cover the darn scooter or surround it by a baby fence or spray kitty NO around it. Leave the poor cats alone.

Janine

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll take care of that cat! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :lol: )
Don't worry tho, I'd never harm a domestic animal.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
get the cover from Walmart, $20 isn't bad for a cover. Go to the pet department and get the NO spray. It use to be in a white bottle that said NO on it. Don't know about nowadays.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I did the cat repellent thing... doesn't work (and if it does, it stops working after a couple of weeks).

I cover my bike too, but this particular cat just finds her way in and sleeps on the seat. Cat hair all over, not to mention that she likes to scratch the seat.

The only thing that works is a device called CatScram. I highly recommend it!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Moth balls.
Cats and dogs can't stand it.
USED to have a problem with my garden.

BTW, I own 4 cats and a dog, so I'm agin violence :twisted:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Do it. Kill the stinkin' cat :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts