Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been all closed minded and only wanting the 650 but I really think I'm going to get the 400 in a few months.
It's is cheaper and I don't ride but only 2 weekends out of the month and 2 days during the week. We have 3 bikes now already and saving money but still getting a burgman would make both me and hubby happy.

now that issue is out of the way, i'll have to decide on an 04 and an 05.
If I ever win lotto, well it'll be an 05 without a doubt.

okay...thanks for letting me ramble.

little ms. can't make up her mind.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Considering what you expect to use the scooter for a 400 makes sense. Also over time the 400 is cheaper in upkeep. One thing you will find right away is that it will be the first bike you take out on any in town trip, and most out of town. In fact it gets most of the use around here. just because it's easy and fun ride.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great choice.

Great Choice; I have an '03 available if you're interested, low miles, transferable warranty, showroom condition. I'm selling it to move up to the 650, since I am getting more into touring. I have it on the Classified listing if you want to check it out.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Great choice.

NYBubba said:
Great Choice; I have an '03 available if you're interested, low miles, transferable warranty, showroom condition. I'm selling it to move up to the 650, since I am getting more into touring. I have it on the Classified listing if you want to check it out.
wish i had the money to buy one right now but unfortunately, I don't.
with my son's bday next week, thanksgiving, christmas and the expenses from the new house...money is already spoken for until February.
Hope you find a buyer, if not, I'll give you a holler in Feb.

·
Registered
969 Posts
An added benefit is that your gas mileage will be half again as good as the 650's. A 100 mile two-up ride on Chickenman's 400 in Hawaii netted us a full 70 miles per gallon!
Steve

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow..that's some good gas mileage.

I used one of those loan calulators and figured out how much to put down on a 400 to get payments under 100 bucks a month.
So, come Feb/March after income is in, I'm so there. Hopefully I'll be able to find one then. Hubby said to get a used on so someone else can get the depreciation, but might just have to get a new one if there aren't any used ones. :wink:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Jim said:
Santa is comming soon, he may help.
Will he be riding a Burgman this year instead of a sleigh??? :reindeer:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hope he makes it 9 400's and leave one in my garage. make it red, i'll call it rudolph....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts