Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been gone for a few years but I'm back....looking for a new burgman now.any of my old friends around???

·
Administrator
18,375 Posts
Welcome back PaPa. Like a dead beat brother-in-law, I'm still hanging out using your best Towels, drinking your good beer and cranking up the heat while you were out. :D

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Hey Papa...Duster's still here.....
but I'm in Indiana now.
Retired...taking it slow. :thumbup:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear from you both, Good times and some good memories are you both still got the same Same scooters are you stepped up to a new one, So good to hear from you all again and Merry Christmas to you

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
PaPa smurf said:
Good to hear from you both, Good times and some good memories are you both still got the same Same scooters are you stepped up to a new one, So good to hear from you all again and Merry Christmas to you

Still got the same scoot....the '05 400 I got in June, '05. A bit over 40,000 now.

·
Administrator
18,375 Posts
PaPa smurf said:
Well Papa, that depends on when you last posted. On Dec 7th 2010 I was coming home from work and had just filled up the gas and 4 blocks later I T-boned a Chevy Pickup that pulled out in front of me. Broke up the Burgman and me too. That Burgman, an 08 650, is gone. But 17 days later I bought a new/used 08 650 with only 305 miles on it. I now have over 34,000 on it. I have recover to about 85% but will never get to 100%, except when I die and my maker gives me a new body. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome back after 4 years absence. :hello2:

So what's been happening PaPa Smurf?

PS: Its a pity, that in such a long time, you were unable to give that chap with moustache the slip, never mind. :wink:

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
NormanB said:
PS: Its a pity, that in such a long time, you were unable to give that chap with moustache the slip, never mind. :wink:
:lol:

·
Administrator
18,375 Posts
NormanB said:
Welcome back after 4 years absence. :hello2:

So what's been happening PaPa Smurf?

I was wanting to ask him who the Dummy was on the right in his avatar picture but never have. :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Duster said:
Hey Papa...Duster's still here.....
but I'm in Indiana now.
Retired...taking it slow. :thumbup:
Hey Duster, what you riding now.....know you must have got a new one buy now??

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my little man sitting on my knee is Freddy, Since Freddie is getting older he's turn gray and I now have a Chuck the duck and a Ruff the dog....we are team, he is the he haves me the right answer when ask....

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Hey there...WELCOME BACK PAPA! Been away for a month and just checked back in and noticed your post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts