Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hayden arrived at 5.46am today Wednesday after my daughter's waters broke yesterday morning. She was going to be induced on Friday but he decided to come on his own schedule. LOL. Not sure what weight he is but everything seems to be ok. Waiting for more news as I type this.
Sally.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you and your daughter on the new arrival :cheers: grandkids are a hoot. :D

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
yaaaayy :)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
The thing I like about grand kids is you can give them back.

Congrats Sally you Grand Babe x

·
Registered
894 Posts
NormanB said:
The thing I like about grand kids is you can give them back.
Spot on.

Congrats :cheers:

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Congrats became a granddad in last year and I'm having a blast

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
:cheers: :thumbup: good news

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the well wishes. Well baby Hayden is the biggest premmie in the baby nursery- he is a month early- and weighed a good 7lbs. He has come down with jaundice and been under the lights. Samantha my daughter resumes her chemo treatments this coming Friday and will have a much stronger dose than she has had up to now. They had to give her a milder dosage due to her being pregnant. They have been discharged today and will be coming back down to Victoria for more blood tests and baby has to have an ultrasound on his kidneys. He apparently had 2 cords in his umbilical cord and it should have been 3 cords. A missing cord can be an indication of kidney trouble or heart defects. We are hoping he will be one of the 5% of babies born like that for no reason whatsoever. She has enough to contend with with having breast cancer without having medical problems with a newborn baby.
Going to visit with them either tomorrow or Monday. It is raining like crazy here but we need it. We have gone over 115 days without any rain and we had a drought situation in Victoria.
Cheers all.
Sally.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Sally, congratulations your daughter and grandchild have been and will remain in my prayers.

·
Administrator
18,388 Posts
So Sally, how they doing?

I became a grandpa earler this year, three new grand kids. My son married a lady with a 14 year old, 9 year old and a 5 year old. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts