Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellows, finally the part arrived today and my first impressions are the Switch ordered ( 99103-11199) does work perfectly on my 2007 Burgman and can be purchased in USA, also I was able to find new plugs in our local electronics store so all is back to normal thanks to you all, thanks to you Pedro for your images and knowledge, thanks to you Maececht & Buaiteoir for giving information about moving the mirrors manually, Buffalo & Dave_J you were right with the part No and the suggestion of using connectors instead. I am uploading some images as they may help others, also I will be happy send one of these plugs to anybody, just let me know and i will send a set. Cheers Clem

Attachments

· Premium Member
8,539 Posts
hooray it's time for a ride and then many refreshing beverages to celibate, err cerebr party

Reactions: Dave_J

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi fellows, finally the part arrived today and my first impressions are the Switch ordered ( 99103-11199) does work perfectly on my 2007 Burgman and can be purchased in USA, also I was able to find new plugs in our local electronics store so all is back to normal thanks to you all, thanks to you Pedro for your images and knowledge, thanks to you Maececht & Buaiteoir for giving information about moving the mirrors manually, Buffalo & Dave_J you were right with the part No and the suggestion of using connectors instead. I am uploading some images as they may help others, also I will be happy send one of these plugs to anybody, just let me know and i will send a set. Cheers Clem
Hi.
I have same problem, Do you know where I can order this part?
Kenneth

· Premium Member
8,539 Posts
Kenneth I dunno what you have sone so far so I gotta say. sometimes swmbo gits mad an won't speak to me for a week an i find out it's because of the Kitty Kat Klub bill, then again sometines she gits mad at me an won't speak to me for a week an it's because I won't go to the Klub an leave her alone, an sometimes she gits mad at me an won't speak to me for a week cuz I accidentally broke her "workin shoes" heel by bangin mt head aginst it. . So I gotta ask, did you do the troubleshootin to make sure , or jus read the symptoms ?

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi. can you help me buy this and send it to me in Norway?, I can't order it online and send it to me they don't ship to Norway they say.

· Administrator
16,973 Posts
Hi. can you help me buy this and send it to me in Norway?, I can't order it online and send it to me they don't ship to Norway they say.
Kenneth, are you still having issues?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts