Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi,
My friend met an accident, she is getting memory lost for what happened to her. Do any of you know where is this location? :(
A more specific area would be helpful: What city was the accident in?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Something fishy

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hint: It's real close to the hospital she's in.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Is that a CarMax in the background? Do an online search for CarMax locations in that general area/city, there aren't too many of them around. If that was a gas station in the background, it would be much more difficult to pin down.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wouldn't the police report specify where the accident occurred?
Wouldn't the ambulance that picked her up know where they picked her up?
Wouldn't the tow truck that picked up the bike know where it picked up the bike?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I smell a prank

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that a CarMax in the background? Do an online search for CarMax locations in that general area/city, there aren't too many of them around. If that was a gas station in the background, it would be much more difficult to pin down.
Yes, your information is helpful. Looks like CarMax to me, the lamp post, parking lot. :study:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hi,
My friend met an accident, she is getting memory lost for what happened to her. Do any of you know where is this location? :(

Mr. Tan...who gave you this picture? They'd know the answer to your question
Assuming you really have a question...Besides, it's sort of obvious from the picture what happened...this is why this can't be real and I'm thinking troll alert.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'm gonna guess it's in Los Angeles on the 405. I see the ocean in the background. Plus it's sunny. Approximately 1:15pm in the afternoon based on shadows.

·
Administrator
18,763 Posts
I'm gonna guess it's in Los Angeles on the 405. I see the ocean in the background. Plus it's sunny. Approximately 1:15pm in the afternoon based on shadows.
Its not on the 405 up here in the Great North Wet or you could see reflections in the puddles on the road. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
There are identical signs on each side of the blue-roofed building. I can't make them out but the first two letters look like a C A

·
Administrator
18,763 Posts
Mr Tan, without even a major city and state, this could be Mexico City Mexico. It does not look like Mexico City, just saying.... We can have fun trying to guess.

The seirous part is, even if your friend does not know the exact block, she should know what major city she was near. Without that is a fools guess. I understand the memory loss as I am too battling a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury). If she is not being seen by a good specilest for TBI, the loss could get worst and lead to death, most times by suicide. Read here LINK to TBI

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Nope. If it was LA, you'd see more Prius' in the shot. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have no idea where this is but this picture is my worst fear riding - being hit from behind. I hope and pray your friend makes a full recovery.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I think this is probably a prank. But, if real, your friend will be contacted soon enough by the towing company that removed the bike and wants payment for their services.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I too have no Idea where that pic was taken. But, I can tell you this, that bike definitely needs some wrectal care:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts