Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. My factory seat is uncomfortable after a long ride. Also even with the bump bumper to backrest. My legs are close to the dash. So I’ve been contemplating getting the Corbin long seat. Or a competitor? I’d like to keep my heating function. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Pull the Back Rest completely out and see if that gives you the wanted leg room.

If it does I’d call a couple local upholstery shops that specialize in auto/boat work and get a quote to beef it up to your liking. The cost of a Corbin and the optional back rest with shipping will be close to $800+
And they don’t do heated seats.

sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear.

Reactions: JTay and Dave_J

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey. My factory seat is uncomfortable after a long ride. Also even with the bump bumper to backrest. My legs are close to the dash. So I’ve been contemplating getting the Corbin long seat. Or a competitor? I’d like to keep my heating function. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
Pull the Back Rest completely out and see if that gives you the wanted leg room.

If it does I’d call a couple local upholstery shops that specialize in auto/boat work and get a quote to beef it up to your liking. The cost of a Corbin and the optional back rest with shipping will be close to $800+
And they don’t do heated seats.

sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear.
yea those Corbins aren’t Cheap. Ok I’ll try that Thanks for the Tip. And the Honesty even though it wasn’t what I wanted to hear ha. Ride Safe & Stay Healthy

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
This is a redone stock seat. It is deeper in the Butt pocket and softer. It was done by a local shop before I bought the bike.
03 Burgman seat.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,033 Posts
Keeping your heating function is a good idea, wifey might get a little standoffish if you start coming to bed at room temperature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts