Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I drove my truck to work. Later I went to go get some dinner and guess what was in the parking lot? A blue 650 Burgman. This is the only other Burgman Ive seen out in the world besides my own. I left him/her one of my business cards with the web address of this site. I work at Nellis AFB, NV. Anyone here drive a Blue 650 and work at RED FLAG at Nellis AFB???
-Bryan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
It's great finally seeing another one of us on the road isn't it. Before I bought mine I saw 2. There is one guy who commutes past the front of my place and I saw him 2x last fall. The other I saw parked. When I finally got mine I took it for a ride way out of town. While I was stopped and filling the tank with gas another Burgman drove by. So 3 is the number I have seen on the road.
To answer your question, You can strike me off the Nellis list of possibles, way too far to commute for me :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Haven't seen a single one since I started paying attention to the scooter, but then again we're just done with winter, right? ;)

(Although the weather as of late makes me sad, the poor environment. :( )

·
Registered
308 Posts
halshak said:
Haven't seen a single one since I started paying attention to the scooter, but then again we're just done with winter, right? ;)

(Although the weather as of late makes me sad, the poor environment. :( )
Same here -- Bought the Burgman in October and to this day, in March, in all-year-riding California, I have not seen one single Burgman (650 or 400) on the road yet. It would be interesting to actually see another one on the road.

I have only seen one other one, a Blue one, at the dealership, which got purchased by someone a couple of mos after I bought mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The only other Burgman I ever saw on the road was last summer.

At first I thought it was a kid on a crotch rocket when I saw him in the rearview mirror, but when he went past me it was a guy wearing a suit with his tie flapping in the breeze and a briefcase bungeed to the back of a blue Burgman 650. He passed me like I was sitting still.

I bought mine 2 months later.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally Saw One!!

Bought my Blue 650 just before Christmas, 2003....Finally saw another Burgman yesterday....silver ( I think it was a 400) on Speedway here in Tucson - Hmmm, Ajwood, was that YOU???

By the By, haven't seen any other maxi-scoots at all around town. Went on a couple of short rides with Las Scooterachas, a local scoter club, but they ride mostly 150cc & smaller machines of various makes. Hey Ajwood & Injun, wanna start a maxi club down here? Let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is I who speeds down CC 215 to Nellis...

Green, nice to final meet you the other day at work. And thanks for the GIVI screen deal! I'll see you around the "compound".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts