Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I drove my truck to work. Later I went to go get some dinner and guess what was in the parking lot? A blue 650 Burgman. This is the only other Burgman Ive seen out in the world besides my own. I left him/her one of my business cards with the web address of this site. I work at Nellis AFB, NV. Anyone here drive a Blue 650 and work at RED FLAG at Nellis AFB???
-Bryan

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
It's great finally seeing another one of us on the road isn't it. Before I bought mine I saw 2. There is one guy who commutes past the front of my place and I saw him 2x last fall. The other I saw parked. When I finally got mine I took it for a ride way out of town. While I was stopped and filling the tank with gas another Burgman drove by. So 3 is the number I have seen on the road.
To answer your question, You can strike me off the Nellis list of possibles, way too far to commute for me :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Haven't seen a single one since I started paying attention to the scooter, but then again we're just done with winter, right? ;)

(Although the weather as of late makes me sad, the poor environment. :( )

·
Registered
308 Posts
halshak said:
Haven't seen a single one since I started paying attention to the scooter, but then again we're just done with winter, right? ;)

(Although the weather as of late makes me sad, the poor environment. :( )
Same here -- Bought the Burgman in October and to this day, in March, in all-year-riding California, I have not seen one single Burgman (650 or 400) on the road yet. It would be interesting to actually see another one on the road.

I have only seen one other one, a Blue one, at the dealership, which got purchased by someone a couple of mos after I bought mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The only other Burgman I ever saw on the road was last summer.

At first I thought it was a kid on a crotch rocket when I saw him in the rearview mirror, but when he went past me it was a guy wearing a suit with his tie flapping in the breeze and a briefcase bungeed to the back of a blue Burgman 650. He passed me like I was sitting still.

I bought mine 2 months later.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally Saw One!!

Bought my Blue 650 just before Christmas, 2003....Finally saw another Burgman yesterday....silver ( I think it was a 400) on Speedway here in Tucson - Hmmm, Ajwood, was that YOU???

By the By, haven't seen any other maxi-scoots at all around town. Went on a couple of short rides with Las Scooterachas, a local scoter club, but they ride mostly 150cc & smaller machines of various makes. Hey Ajwood & *****, wanna start a maxi club down here? Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.