Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my riding test today and passed! :D The only thing I was deducted for was for my back tire hitting one cone (Lost 3 points for that). I took the same test last week and failed when I dropped my Burgy in the quick stop portion of the test. This time I had 3 feet to spare in the quick stop part. Too much front brake last week. So watch out Central Ohio, I am legal for all roads and freeways!!! 8) Wife didn't do so great, so I will work with her for her re-test next week.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congratulations!

I am sure with a little practice your wife will pass.

My wife has stated that she only belongs on the back of the scoot, but I'm gonna keep trying to convince her she needs to take the MSF course.

·
Registered
520 Posts
casek said:
Took my riding test today and passed! :D The only thing I was deducted for was for my back tire hitting one cone (Lost 3 points for that). I took the same test last week and failed when I dropped my Burgy in the quick stop portion of the test. This time I had 3 feet to spare in the quick stop part. Too much front brake last week. So watch out Central Ohio, I am legal for all roads and freeways!!! 8) Wife didn't do so great, so I will work with her for her re-test next week.
Cobgrats! Now, lets see what ya can do in the snow...... :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
casek said:
So watch out Central Ohio, I am legal for all roads and freeways!!!
Central Ohio? I'll be watching out down here in Southern Middle Tennessee since one state isn't enough 'range' for Burgmans. :lol: Seriously, Congratulations on passing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts