Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice forums all over of people who reqlly only copy paste info of what they read

My brother doed this alot. Im a skeptic of everything. To me the internet is all bs and it takes me time to find out something is accurate he loves copy pasting and getting all his info from the internet and thinks hes an expert from reading.

Even experts are liars.

Fauci himself said they told the public that masks are not effective because the medical personal didn't have enough masks and after their said "yea masks are effective wear them" and my brother also said the same like a parrot. Better to wash hands than wear a mask. And that nonsense of heat will get rid of the virus. Just a lot of crep all around

Specific about c19... Everyone in forums who hold a stance of supposed knowledge is just a copy paste regurgitated nonsense of what others say and what they've read nothing more. None of them are in the medical field who work with germs so cut the crap.

The anti maskers all have the same pathetic argument all the time. Shut your face up.

"Well flu and cancer and this and that has killed more. And you probably already had it." just puke nonsense. Puke and weak arguments to read. Really... Just shut the eff up and wear a mask

And btw i wear a mask to protect myself from getting it from others. If the n95 gives me an edge and 1% to not get it, ill take it. Im thinking more about myself. If it protects you from getting it from me, Thats great. Thats not why i wear a mask. I dont want to be near your breathing. But ultimately im scared shetless to get it so i dont want to be near you and best we dont stand near each other. Amd im not going to be a hero or feel brave to test myself. Nothing personal. After my lung collapsed and bad asthman, if i get it I dont think I'll make it. Dont care to test it. Dont care to strain the medical staff anymore than what they have. My worst fear is to be intubated pronated. I just wont go to the hospital and will be a statistic

Keep your copy paste "i read it on the internet or heard on the" news" so im an expert now" weak arguments

I dont care for it. I dont want to be near you and get the hell. Away from me. That way we both will be safe. Dont be a hero. And while im for vaccines, hell no im taking a shot till its been proven safe for a while.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
That’s the great thing about computers .... and sharing of information .... I’m always coping and pasting .... how else would you want to send a link ...typing www.whatwasthatagain ?

If you get to many emails from someone Flag ‘Em Junk.....are you still with me 🤣

You could of clip boarded your first statement about masks six months ago and then just copy paste it once a month as a friendly reminder.🤣

I always appreciate your mask reminders....you Masked Marauder ............wait for it while I get my glue.......

·
Administrator
18,708 Posts
SS said:
Fauci himself said they told the public that masks are not effective because the medical personal didn't have enough masks and after their said "yea masks are effective wear them"
I think you are misunderstanding what he said and what he meant by saying it.

Yes Dr. Fauci did say that way back when the N-95 mask was very hard to get for the "First Responders" . Back then even a plain old dust mask was hard to find in stores. Our First Responders were having to re use the same mask for 10 days due to NO MASKS in the system because horders had bought up them all. So YES they, all top medical officials said the same thing.

So you can keep repeating that Dr Fauci lied, but it does not make it a true statement.

Reactions: Jim

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I notice forums all over of people who reqlly only copy paste info of what they read

My brother doed this alot. Im a skeptic of everything. To me the internet is all bs and it takes me time to find out something is accurate he loves copy pasting and getting all his info from the internet and thinks hes an expert from reading.

Even experts are liars.

Fauci himself said they told the public that masks are not effective because the medical personal didn't have enough masks and after their said "yea masks are effective wear them" and my brother also said the same like a parrot. Better to wash hands than wear a mask. And that nonsense of heat will get rid of the virus. Just a lot of crep all around

Specific about c19... Everyone in forums who hold a stance of supposed knowledge is just a copy paste regurgitated nonsense of what others say and what they've read nothing more. None of them are in the medical field who work with germs so cut the crap.

The anti maskers all have the same pathetic argument all the time. Shut your face up.

"Well flu and cancer and this and that has killed more. And you probably already had it." just puke nonsense. Puke and weak arguments to read. Really... Just shut the eff up and wear a mask

And btw i wear a mask to protect myself from getting it from others. If the n95 gives me an edge and 1% to not get it, ill take it. Im thinking more about myself. If it protects you from getting it from me, Thats great. Thats not why i wear a mask. I dont want to be near your breathing. But ultimately im scared shetless to get it so i dont want to be near you and best we dont stand near each other. Amd im not going to be a hero or feel brave to test myself. Nothing personal. After my lung collapsed and bad asthman, if i get it I dont think I'll make it. Dont care to test it. Dont care to strain the medical staff anymore than what they have. My worst fear is to be intubated pronated. I just wont go to the hospital and will be a statistic

Keep your copy paste "i read it on the internet or heard on the" news" so im an expert now" weak arguments

I dont care for it. I dont want to be near you and get the hell. Away from me. That way we both will be safe. Dont be a hero. And while im for vaccines, hell no im taking a shot till its been proven safe for a while.
I think I saw this exact post on facebook the other day...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts