Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my burg for just 1 week so far. Only 80 miles on so far. I ordered a givi screen for it. Should ship friday.
-greengoose

·
Registered
15 Posts
400 miles for us. The only extra ordered is the passenger backrest. Dealer called, it is in! Yes, I want to order the windshield too, but out toy budget is drained for now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: Lovin the Burgy

Hi BurgLady,

Is your 650 blue? I saw a blue 650 being ridden 2-up on I-395 near the Pentagon a couple weeks ago. This is the only other Burgman I've seen in the DC Metro area.

Regards,
Daveman

BurgLady said:
I have had mine since July and have about 2.2K miles. I did the recommended break in procedure but check out the web site about how others do their break in, http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

BurgLady

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Greengoose and others, I think this was the first topic for the 650. Does this bring back any memories over the years?

Merry Christmas everyone

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Wow, Aug 20, 2003 for this thread. Plenty of smiles and miles since then no doubt.

...and the beat goes on...

Well done Goose, (wait, that doesn't sound right, isn't it turkey for Christmas?). :lol:

·
Registered
467 Posts
6000 members in 4 and a half years, Greengoose, you should be proud. We all owe you a big thanks, Bryan! So does Suzuki! I know I bought mine in '06 after checking out this website.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Ditto what bagelboy said. Just sent in a small donation to show my appreciation and to help with the costs of running such a fine website.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I'd like to add my appreciation and thanks for such a great forum. As with others, it played a major role in my decision to get a Burgman. I rely on it for a lot of great information that would be very hard to get otherwise.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Does this mean you are out of Baghdad?

Does this mean you are out of Baghdad Greengoose?
JC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts