Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had my burg for just 1 week so far. Only 80 miles on so far. I ordered a givi screen for it. Should ship friday.
-greengoose

·
Registered
15 Posts
400 miles for us. The only extra ordered is the passenger backrest. Dealer called, it is in! Yes, I want to order the windshield too, but out toy budget is drained for now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: Lovin the Burgy

Hi BurgLady,

Is your 650 blue? I saw a blue 650 being ridden 2-up on I-395 near the Pentagon a couple weeks ago. This is the only other Burgman I've seen in the DC Metro area.

Regards,
Daveman

BurgLady said:
I have had mine since July and have about 2.2K miles. I did the recommended break in procedure but check out the web site about how others do their break in, http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

BurgLady

·
Registered
467 Posts
6000 members in 4 and a half years, Greengoose, you should be proud. We all owe you a big thanks, Bryan! So does Suzuki! I know I bought mine in '06 after checking out this website.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Ditto what bagelboy said. Just sent in a small donation to show my appreciation and to help with the costs of running such a fine website.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I'd like to add my appreciation and thanks for such a great forum. As with others, it played a major role in my decision to get a Burgman. I rely on it for a lot of great information that would be very hard to get otherwise.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Does this mean you are out of Baghdad?

Does this mean you are out of Baghdad Greengoose?
JC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.