Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did my yard this morning while the sun was out - nice riding weather.

Now it is dark outside (at 1pm), lightning is flashing, thunder is rolling, and we are under a tornado watch. Four inch diameter hail is possible and wind gusts up to 80 mph. Oh well, I got some good riding in during the week...

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Sounds like our weather here too, although not quit as bad, flooding is the real issue. In the last 7 weeks we've had about 14" of rain with about 2 weeks of riding scattered in between, a day or 2 a time.
This rain is getting old real fast.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Mega-dittos about the stupid rain this spring/summer. I thought that upstate New York had this year's monopoly on wet weekends.

Actually today was a wonderful day for riding, and so ride I did ... to the dealer to drop off my Burgie for its 600-mile service. I won't see it again until Tuesday ... and I miss it already. :cry:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Rain......
Some were in the back of my mind that word rings a bell, I'll have to look it up,
but I'm pretty sure we don't have it down here in south Texas . :wink:

·
Registered
761 Posts
hey stormsteed!!

Davis, CA eh? Don't you mean Sacramento's next suburban area.?? :D

I used to live in Red Bluff, CA. Had to leave there due to the lack of seasons. It was either HOT or less HOT. But I tell ya, what I remember of the N. California layout..... sweet cycling area. Mt. Lassen, Mt. Shasta. Excellent riding terrain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts