Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
The wife won't eat sausage. I however must have it on my pie. I slice my own thin (on my half) and add fresh mozzarella and make it crispy, almost burning the sausage crunchy.
Because you bought a Home Run Pizza without sausage you passed up what is one of the best of the best sausages there is. Might you try buying one with it then simply out of the freezer lift and transfer unwanted sausage to your side. You'll be quite happy with yourself when dinner is done. Note those rather large pieces of sausage are laying on top and require rather little disturbing of other toppings. If I didn't think it was worth the bother, I wouldn't have.

·
Premium Member
9,645 Posts
hmmm french picnic sammiches windswept fire road maybe a little wine for the non driver , a blanket, an some buttcrack friendly bug spray :devilish:

Reactions: Tromper

·
Administrator
18,063 Posts
First half of my (current) life was food fried or loaded with LARD. Mom fried taters and chicken in it. US Army Mess Hall used a lot. My Cholesterol and Triglycerides were over 300 and 600. It has been removed from my diet, along with Liverwurst and other high cholesterol foods. I compensate by drinking more beer. I always have a half rack of Rainier Beer around just in case MikeyM shows up.

·
Premium Member
9,645 Posts
Hey, I drank a whole milwaukees best one time , warm, the neighbors dog refused it

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
A Resounding Yes ! Tromper ……Viva la’ Jambon-beurre .

Living in a land of plenty can easily transport one to the edge of excess ….
the Jambon-beurre returns us back to the beauty of simplicity with an eye and taste for quality…..that no magic sauce can replace.

I luv European Hotels and their breakfast bars…. some with typical American standards but most have a meat, cheese board with Hard Rolls and basket of individual butters… eat a good breakfast but pack a couple Hard Roll Sammy’s and a orange for the 10 a.m. Fungries to hold you over to lunch.

If you ever get close make sure to swing into The Montreal Grand Central Train Station and experience a Foodie Heaven but start with the humble Jambon-beurre.

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Pizza Alert 🚨

Chef Boyarde 6x2 Pizza Kits $3.08 … no pepperoni just crust mix and sauce.
(may or may not come with the granular cheese mine did not.)
$0.26 a pizza or $0.52 for a large and then your toppings.

I order 3 back in March just got today….heavy heavy box.

🚨Caution….this was the gateway drug to my pizza addiction.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Is this the pizza y’all are talking about? I had never heard of it, but there’s a local shop that allegedly carries it:

Food Product Ingredient Recipe Font

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Is this the pizza y’all are talking about? I had never heard of it, but there’s a local shop that allegedly carries it:

View attachment 99012
You betcha, one of the best pizzas around. Made in Chicago since the 1940s. About 2lbs each. All good toppings, but the sausage they make is exceptional and so flavorful. I first found them at Sam's Club in the late 1990s. My local Meijer store is my source currently. If I'm in the Pizza aisle, I'll approach people about trying one. Yep that good!

·
Premium Member
9,645 Posts
I luv European Hotels and their breakfast bars…. some with typical American standards but most have a meat, cheese board with Hard Rolls and basket of individual butters… eat a good breakfast but pack a couple Hard Roll Sammy’s and a orange for the 10 a.m. Fungries to hold you over to lunch.
we stayed in a "3 star hotel" in Italy. took the breakfast rolls to work to use for disposable chocks for fighter/attack aircraft. Saw a guy get in a fist fight with a shop owner over the price of a disposable cigarrette lighter, bic thing, I love sigonella

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I just had the Bacon Ranch and I found the Bacon exceptional …but I wish the Burger had the BK Char …. I would of not been able to guess that I was eating Wagyu .. my wife on the other hand ate all of hers and asked for a bite of mine …. which never happens.

You don’t want to eat this burger while driving make sure you’re at a table with plenty of napkins.

One meal deal and a 2nd burger was just shy of $22.
As a follow up grabbing another Arby's Wagyu today. On a whim I ordered extra bacon on my bacon ranch burger. Gives extra two bun sized of bacon (4 total) $.79. quite the deal?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
But how do they cook the burgers? As far as I know, arbys doesn't have a grill.
The burger is 6.4 ounces (50% larger than the McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese), uses a 52:48 ratio blend of Wagyu and ground beef, and the burger is cooked using a special method called Sous Vide.

Sous Vide is a French cooking method in which food is vacuum sealed and heated in a precise temperature ‘water-bath’, according to Sousvidesupereme.com, a special interest culinary website.
Wagyu beef is known for its marbling, or fat, throughout its meat. Marbled meats may taste more tender and juicy because of the fat distribution. According to wagyu.org, “wa” means Japanese, and “gyu” means cow. The first wagyu cattle imports to the US were in 1975.
Arby's Deal
Arby’s Deluxe Wagyu Burger is a limited time offer, meaning if you want to try one, don’t wait too long. The sous vide cooking method will leave the burger slightly pink in the middle.
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=3ZTLxA_0foU5aT800

Arby's is offering a Bacon Ranch Wagyu Steakburger for a limited time as part of this promotion.Arby's

Wendy’s Chief Marketing Officer, Patrick Swing, said of the new burger,
“Boring burgers are a fast-food staple, so Arby’s felt compelled to raise the bar with a Wagyu Steakhouse Burger. Instead of focusing on making billions of mediocre burgers, we’re taking a stance on high-quality meat that deserves to be cooked properly.”
The price for this burger is introduced from $5.99 nationwide, according to Inspirebrands website. Arby’s Deluxe Wagyu Burger sits on a brioche bun with a special burger sauce, for which it’s flavors have not been released. As seen above, Arby's is offering a Bacon Ranch Wagyu Steakburger, for a limited time, during this promotion
Arby’s

But how do they cook the burgers? As far as I know, arbys doesn't have a grill.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Apparently, they don’t cook theanymore.

I was going to try one for lunch today, with my buddy. He said he read something about their being unavailable, so I did some quick searching, and we didn’t go:

Food Ingredient Recipe Bun Poster

·
Premium Member
9,645 Posts
well, that changes my lunch plans, I had an appointment at 1 pm beside arbys, so now I'll be eatin my own cookin, yuk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Apparently, they don’t cook theanymore.

I was going to try one for lunch today, with my buddy. He said he read something about their being unavailable, so I did some quick searching, and we didn’t go:

View attachment 99077
Per Arby's in Angola, IN. Last night when I stopped in for a Wagyu Steakhouse Burger I asked when these are done? I was told June 25th, or while supplies last next week. Yes

61 - 80 of 100 Posts