Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
I try eating healthy, makes me wish for death before dinner !

• Haha
Reactions: SemBurg

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
amateurs! throw an unopened pack of hotdogs in the dishwasher at noon, meal ready for supper breakfast lunch and supper again the next day, you don't even hafta take the bike parts outta the washer.

Reactions: wspollack

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
arbys was good no doubt, but it was a one off, my only burger place now is an independent that has been operating since i was old enough to spill ketchup on myself, was the hangout for the teens waiting for it to get dark enough to go watch the submarine races, and the milkshake maker for after the movies or bowling. still plays 60's music and some of the same teens that worked there then are there now ((( still waiting on their foood) jk

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
You might have a nice rainy day, you're in the mood for some comfort food and wine...that's what I'm looking forward to at this point in Phoenix.
NOOOO ,,, never mix beer and wine

• Haha
Reactions: BurgDanno

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
The wife won't eat sausage.
Tell her this old trick I learned in the Marines, in an absolutely no farting situation, (funerals sometimes. depending on who died, state dinners, heavy lifting at the gym, night patrols etc) take a small piece of toilet paper and jam it in yer butt. (practise this to ensure correct placement) Guaranteed no noise! As for the smell, if you are in public, an the odor is really bad, jus lift yur shoes and check the bottom, smile and look at someone's shoes close by you, Always best to sidle over close to someone slightly skeezy before relieving the pressure.

• Haha
Reactions: DarisPakar

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
aboslutely, the bread makes the cuban the leaf is there to keep the bread from splitting or getting wierd looking during the baking process, the lard means bread HAS TO be made daily or it will go nasty so , always fresh, but back to arbys I wish they sold miami cubans

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
hmmm french picnic sammiches windswept fire road maybe a little wine for the non driver , a blanket, an some buttcrack friendly bug spray :devilish:

Reactions: Tromper

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
Hey, I drank a whole milwaukees best one time , warm, the neighbors dog refused it

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
I luv European Hotels and their breakfast bars…. some with typical American standards but most have a meat, cheese board with Hard Rolls and basket of individual butters… eat a good breakfast but pack a couple Hard Roll Sammy’s and a orange for the 10 a.m. Fungries to hold you over to lunch.
we stayed in a "3 star hotel" in Italy. took the breakfast rolls to work to use for disposable chocks for fighter/attack aircraft. Saw a guy get in a fist fight with a shop owner over the price of a disposable cigarrette lighter, bic thing, I love sigonella

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
well, that changes my lunch plans, I had an appointment at 1 pm beside arbys, so now I'll be eatin my own cookin, yuk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts