Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Yeah I know hamburger at Arby's? It's the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Wagyu Steakhouse Burger. 5.99 in lower Mi. Added bacon and ranch 6.89. A quite thick burger. Very well seasoned beef. Wagyu beef is Brazil's answer to Kobe beef from Japan.
Adding another household favorite to share with all. Home Run Frozen Pizza. Chicago made since the 1940's. Up to about 7.49 but all are right around 2lbs each best sausage in the business, and a hearty crust like no other.
I haven't been to an Arby's in 20 years. Looks like I'm going today, I enjoy a GOOD Burger (no pun intended) Hoping for a better experience than the last one...20 years ago.

Premium Member
Burgies and Foodies...now were making progress. We'll have to plan a Burgman riders ride in food festival.
mikey Marine is in charge of the hotdogs. But I'm going to have him addicted to Authentic Mexican before that, I know a great Mexican place halfway between us..."meet and eat" soon. (no snails)

Premium Member
Thats crazy, wonder what his bottom-line profit is? That would be disheartening busting your arse to make a living and shoveling that kind of cash out. There are far more expenses involved as well.

Premium Member
We tried it for lunch today, no complaints. We prefer our local family restaurant/diner, owned and run by two Geek family's that know and love quality food. I can't get away from their burgers and toasted buns. If that place is open, one of the owners is always there seeing to things and hamming it up with the customers. Again, no complaints for fast food.

Premium Member
The wife won't eat sausage. I however must have it on my pie. I slice my own thin (on my half) and add fresh mozzarella and make it crispy, almost burning the sausage crunchy.

Premium Member
Yes the MUD!!! Lot of rain catching in anything that would hold water. The food for the people always ran out but but when 'Wavy Gravy' and his group 'The Hog Farm' showed up it helped a lot.

As a staff worker I had fare amount of food and water and a dry place to sleep. You could never escape the 'POT' smell and the body odor. There was not any water for bathing. A few people drank water from the couple ponds on the farm and got sick.

But this is thread drifting again.
From a colorful past...psychedelico_O

Premium Member
The USDA also announced a recall on Sunday after metal pieces were possibly found in 鈥淗ome Runn Inn鈥 frozen meat pizza.

The company, based in Illinois, recalled over 13,000 pounds of Chicago鈥檚 Premium Pizzeria Deluxe Sausage Classic Pizza, which were made on June 6. 2022 and have a 鈥淏est When Used By鈥 of December 3, 2022.

Consumers who have purchased the pizza are advised not to eat them and to throw them away or return it back to the place where they purchased it.

No injuries to consumers of the pizza have been reported so far, according to the USDA, as of the August 14 press release.

鈥淐onsumers with questions about the recall can contact Nick Perrino, COO of Home Run Inn Frozen Foods, at 630-783-9696, ext. 2151,鈥 the website reads.
Healthy Pizza with minerals :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts