Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know hamburger at Arby's? It's the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Wagyu Steakhouse Burger. 5.99 in lower Mi. Added bacon and ranch 6.89. A quite thick burger. Very well seasoned beef. Wagyu beef is Brazil's answer to Kobe beef from Japan.
Adding another household favorite to share with all. Home Run Frozen Pizza. Chicago made since the 1940's. Up to about 7.49 but all are right around 2lbs each best sausage in the business, and a hearty crust like no other.

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I’m gonna get an Arby’s Burger but I’m sticking with Jack’s Frozen Pizza as my Thin & Crispy Base for my own toppings. Ain’t no chicken in my pepperoni or Tube Steaks.
A Jacks patron myself, but here's what I do. Jacks are to me for a quick lunch. Home Run are my dinner or weekend pizzas. I'm not a fan of ground poultry of any sort. The mechanically separated chicken no thanks. Actively sought, never bought.

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doing a shopping for our next Family Reunion, I seen Wagyu Porterhouse steaks sell for over $45 a pound if bought in a 100 pound lot. Kobe was $65. They are getting OskerMeyer Tube Steaks.
I was reading a short while ago that eating a regular hot dog will take 36 minutes from your lifetime?

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
The wife won't eat sausage. I however must have it on my pie. I slice my own thin (on my half) and add fresh mozzarella and make it crispy, almost burning the sausage crunchy.
Because you bought a Home Run Pizza without sausage you passed up what is one of the best of the best sausages there is. Might you try buying one with it then simply out of the freezer lift and transfer unwanted sausage to your side. You'll be quite happy with yourself when dinner is done. Note those rather large pieces of sausage are laying on top and require rather little disturbing of other toppings. If I didn't think it was worth the bother, I wouldn't have.

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Is this the pizza y’all are talking about? I had never heard of it, but there’s a local shop that allegedly carries it:

View attachment 99012
You betcha, one of the best pizzas around. Made in Chicago since the 1940s. About 2lbs each. All good toppings, but the sausage they make is exceptional and so flavorful. I first found them at Sam's Club in the late 1990s. My local Meijer store is my source currently. If I'm in the Pizza aisle, I'll approach people about trying one. Yep that good!

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I just had the Bacon Ranch and I found the Bacon exceptional …but I wish the Burger had the BK Char …. I would of not been able to guess that I was eating Wagyu .. my wife on the other hand ate all of hers and asked for a bite of mine …. which never happens.

You don’t want to eat this burger while driving make sure you’re at a table with plenty of napkins.

One meal deal and a 2nd burger was just shy of $22.
As a follow up grabbing another Arby's Wagyu today. On a whim I ordered extra bacon on my bacon ranch burger. Gives extra two bun sized of bacon (4 total) $.79. quite the deal?

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
But how do they cook the burgers? As far as I know, arbys doesn't have a grill.
The burger is 6.4 ounces (50% larger than the McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese), uses a 52:48 ratio blend of Wagyu and ground beef, and the burger is cooked using a special method called Sous Vide.

Sous Vide is a French cooking method in which food is vacuum sealed and heated in a precise temperature ‘water-bath’, according to Sousvidesupereme.com, a special interest culinary website.
Wagyu beef is known for its marbling, or fat, throughout its meat. Marbled meats may taste more tender and juicy because of the fat distribution. According to wagyu.org, “wa” means Japanese, and “gyu” means cow. The first wagyu cattle imports to the US were in 1975.
Arby's Deal
Arby’s Deluxe Wagyu Burger is a limited time offer, meaning if you want to try one, don’t wait too long. The sous vide cooking method will leave the burger slightly pink in the middle.
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=3ZTLxA_0foU5aT800

Arby's is offering a Bacon Ranch Wagyu Steakburger for a limited time as part of this promotion.Arby's

Wendy’s Chief Marketing Officer, Patrick Swing, said of the new burger,
“Boring burgers are a fast-food staple, so Arby’s felt compelled to raise the bar with a Wagyu Steakhouse Burger. Instead of focusing on making billions of mediocre burgers, we’re taking a stance on high-quality meat that deserves to be cooked properly.”
The price for this burger is introduced from $5.99 nationwide, according to Inspirebrands website. Arby’s Deluxe Wagyu Burger sits on a brioche bun with a special burger sauce, for which it’s flavors have not been released. As seen above, Arby's is offering a Bacon Ranch Wagyu Steakburger, for a limited time, during this promotion
Arby’s

But how do they cook the burgers? As far as I know, arbys doesn't have a grill.

Attachments

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Apparently, they don’t cook theanymore.

I was going to try one for lunch today, with my buddy. He said he read something about their being unavailable, so I did some quick searching, and we didn’t go:

View attachment 99077
Per Arby's in Angola, IN. Last night when I stopped in for a Wagyu Steakhouse Burger I asked when these are done? I was told June 25th, or while supplies last next week. Yes

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Just got home from my local yuppie market. They had these two, and just cheese ( which I didn’t buy).

Which should I have first?

View attachment 99246
The Sausage and Pepperoni, definitely., that and the Meat lovers which is this pizza plus bacon are my favorites. Regular price now at my local grocery are $7.49. still cheaper per ounce than Jacks Pizza now that they are $3.99. I'd love a holler back?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts