Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know hamburger at Arby's? It's the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Wagyu Steakhouse Burger. 5.99 in lower Mi. Added bacon and ranch 6.89. A quite thick burger. Very well seasoned beef. Wagyu beef is Brazil's answer to Kobe beef from Japan.
Adding another household favorite to share with all. Home Run Frozen Pizza. Chicago made since the 1940's. Up to about 7.49 but all are right around 2lbs each best sausage in the business, and a hearty crust like no other.

· Administrator
18,096 Posts
Doing a shopping for our next Family Reunion, I seen Wagyu Porterhouse steaks sell for over $45 a pound if bought in a 100 pound lot. Kobe was $65. They are getting OskerMeyer Tube Steaks.

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I’m gonna get an Arby’s Burger but I’m sticking with Jack’s Frozen Pizza as my Thin & Crispy Base for my own toppings. Ain’t no chicken in my pepperoni or Tube Steaks.
A Jacks patron myself, but here's what I do. Jacks are to me for a quick lunch. Home Run are my dinner or weekend pizzas. I'm not a fan of ground poultry of any sort. The mechanically separated chicken no thanks. Actively sought, never bought.

· Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Help me with this one, can't get it?
To be remembered for inventing Fowl Bacon ……but I do luv a good Smoked Turkey.

Bread is generally cheaper than cheese and meats.

Best deal now is a Papa Murphy’s $6.00 Cheese Fave Take N Bake
With Costco Carver Ham Slab, Kalamata Olives, French Dried Mushrooms, Onions and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning ,crushed red peppers and Parmesan Cheese ….Just a tad under $10.

They used to say that a cigarette takes 20 mins off …. heck I should of died 145 cartons ago.

· Premium Member
769 Posts
Yeah I know hamburger at Arby's? It's the best fast food burger I've ever eaten. Wagyu Steakhouse Burger. 5.99 in lower Mi. Added bacon and ranch 6.89. A quite thick burger. Very well seasoned beef. Wagyu beef is Brazil's answer to Kobe beef from Japan.
Adding another household favorite to share with all. Home Run Frozen Pizza. Chicago made since the 1940's. Up to about 7.49 but all are right around 2lbs each best sausage in the business, and a hearty crust like no other.
I haven't been to an Arby's in 20 years. Looks like I'm going today, I enjoy a GOOD Burger (no pun intended) Hoping for a better experience than the last one...20 years ago.

· Premium Member
579 Posts
I was reading a short while ago that eating a regular hot dog will take 36 minutes from your lifetime?
Do I get to choose WHICH 36 minutes? Caaaaaauuuuse I was married for five years. Seems like it would be totally worth it to eat... lesseee... carry the one...

Yeah... I'd happily eat 73,000 hot dogs if it made those years of my lifetime go away!

· Premium Member
5,106 Posts
I tried the arby's burger last nite, better than bk mcD wendys or checkers
I just had the Bacon Ranch and I found the Bacon exceptional …but I wish the Burger had the BK Char …. I would of not been able to guess that I was eating Wagyu .. my wife on the other hand ate all of hers and asked for a bite of mine …. which never happens.

You don’t want to eat this burger while driving make sure you’re at a table with plenty of napkins.

One meal deal and a 2nd burger was just shy of $22.

· Premium Member
5,106 Posts
On topic, in the news today.
5 Fast-Food Sandwich Chains Customers Are Flocking To (msn.com)

I said I was going to try it and didn't. My wife made dinner. Wow, $22 bucks for fast food? I guess this is the new norm. I have to try it now and weigh in, sometime this weekend.
$21.?? was for two burgers, one curly fry and one cheap lemonade.

When they handed me the bag I thought it was light but it did fill the two of us up.
We always go to Arby’s during Lent for their $4 fish sandwiches …. I’ve not found better for the money.

Make sure to get Bacon on you burger ….. It was the best bacon I’ve ever tasted … I went to their menu to see if they had a BLT … but couldn’t find ….so I’m gonna try their Chicken Salad or Chicken Warp with Bacon.

P.S. when they ask you if you want any sauce’s ask for a handful of their Horsy Sauce. It make’s a pot roast sandwich come alive.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts