Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a biker gang! :twisted:

Well, I sort of joined a biker gang.

There are a lot of riders at my company, from the General Manager and Operations Manager on down. Except for me, they all ride Harleys and Magnas and other loud, firebreathing monsters.

I've always seen them riding in to work, so the drivers and field supervisors were in uniforms, and the managers were in "business casual."

Well, yesterday I went on my first group ride. I arrived at the rendezvous point and saw that they were mostly now dressed in ragged jeans, leather vests, head scarves under flat black half helmets, etc. They looked like a biker gang to me.

And there I was in black slacks and an ecru oxford shirt under my black "Members Only" style jacket, wearing a shiny new silver full-face helmet.

They all treated me very nicely, and we had a blast, but I felt like their mascot or their "Token Metrosexual."

I'm going again next month! :D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
There is a lot to be said for group riding,
and they could use you as the "point" man to check out the towns defenses before thundering down and devastating it. : :roll:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'll hopefully be doing my first group ride with the fine folks from Lawrence Correctional Center this Saturday. It's much the same kind of group. Lot'sa Shadows, V-Stars, Sportsters, and a Gold Wing or two. We'll put to rest once and for all any notion that the black scooter couldn't keep up. 8)

·
Registered
270 Posts
i jioned a biker gang

:D I went on my frist poker run a couple of months ago. And found out that the general manger and the yard manger & two or three salesman were there to. We didn't ride right along with them, but we all had fun anyway. Like your ride they all had goldwings and yahamers. Their eyes centainly bugged out when i told them i allmost got a ticket comeing acrossed this long bridge. I was doing around 85mph in a 60mph. I was lucky & i seen him in the disantance and slowed. I was showing out anyway. He probably save my life somewhere down the road. Rideing fast is fun. But there are reasons we have speed limits. With them and the police to enforce them. We all could & would not have the freedom to ride like we do. Thank God for them.
Douglas Collins
Springdale,Arkansas

·
Registered
100 Posts
m/c clubs

well brian,if you wish, i can make you an honorary sperm of THE SPAWN OF SATANS LOINS M/C.of course i am prez. and sole member of same. so far no one else has survived the initiation.also we have a ladies auxiliary the spermbankettes.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: m/c clubs

skootertrash said:
well brian,if you wish, i can make you an honorary sperm of THE SPAWN OF SATANS LOINS M/C....
Well, thanks for the invitation. The Spawn of Satan's Loins sounds like a fun club. :twisted:

But I think being anyone's sperm violates my vow of celibacy. :angel5:

·
Registered
100 Posts
m/c club

not to change the subject,but if i know it's a sin,it's much more fun doing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts