Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryan (Greengoose) is SOOOO wonderful :!: He just made everything at the BUSA store available with "I Don't Give a Shift" surrounding the BUSA logo. Check it out. Be the first one on your block to have this on your chest or on your THONG if you dare.

Thanks Bryan :thumbleft:

Janine :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you think I'd look good in the thong? :) 6'0" male with a nice gut :)

Ya... I'll take the thong :D

Anyways, :) That is awesome... I'm going to get one shortly

·
Registered
201 Posts
:laughing3: :laughing5: :downtown: :bootyshake:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Do you think I'd look good in the thong? :) 6'0" male with a nice gut :)
Chris, just PLEASE promise not to post pictures with you in the thong.
Some of us have weak constitutions. :x [/b]

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
JKerstinJ said:
Bryan (Greengoose) is SOOOO wonderful :!: He just made everything at the BUSA store available with "I Don't Give a Shift" surrounding the BUSA logo. Check it out. Be the first one on your block to have this on your chest or on your THONG if you dare.

What a clever saying! I think I've seen it somewhere before....but where ? Oh yeah, now I remember, ON MY WEBSITE !!!

Hmmm, let's see what I can steal from Bryan ?? !!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JerseyBiker said:
JKerstinJ said:

What a clever saying! I think I've seen it somewhere before....but where ? Oh yeah, now I remember, ON MY WEBSITE !!!

Doc,

I asked Bryan to make the "I Don't Give a Shift" t-shirts and other stuff.

Take it easy on Bryan. He has enough on his plate right now :twisted:

Janine

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
My goodness. What a fantastic coincidence. Who would have believed it? We actually have at least two people on this list who created a rather obvious saying about automatic transmissions.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken OBSC said:
My goodness. What a fantastic coincidence. Who would have believed it? We actually have at least two people on this list who created a rather obvious saying about automatic transmissions.....

Oh Ken,

You are so smart, so clever, so ingenious :wav:

I am thinking of another phrase I use from time to time. Can you think of what that phrase might be :?

Janine :D

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Now kiddies, let's not fight over a silly old slogan, play nice! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Oh c'mon boys and girls - it was a joke ! CHILL !!

To be honest, I think I stole that slogan off some other site. I can't even claim to have been one of those who thought up such and obvious saying! LOL

That's why I need to try and steal from Bryan !!! :)

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
JKerstinJ said:
Oh Ken,

I am thinking of another phrase I use from time to time. Can you think of what that phrase might be :?

ROFLOL

Happy Birthday ? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
JerseyBiker said:
JKerstinJ said:

I did "change" the slogan somewhat. :roll: I added an "I" to the slogan "Don't give a shift." :wink:

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Fair enuf..... but, I'm gonna steal that right back and put it on my plate frames !! :lol:

If you really want to have fun, offer the "Shiftless Bastards" stuff like I used to do. Man, I got some pretty flaming emails from that one !!! :lol:

BTW, Congrats on the new "Biker in the over"! I've got 3 boys and sure wish I'd gone for a 4th youngun. It's a good move, best of luck.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
JKerstinJ said:
Ken OBSC said:

Oh Ken,

Well, "smart-ass" comes quickly to mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts