Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
18,387 Posts
130k from all sorts of illness .....is a far cry from the millions that were preached in the beginning that caused National Lock Down and the transfer of Trillions $ to the Good Ol’ Boy Network.
It is because of the LOCK DOWN that we do not have the MILLIONS dead.

Its because of the SLOW national response that we have 130,000 dead. If the top officials of the USA government would pull their heads out of each others BUTT CRACKS we may have been below 100K.

But for those that cling on to the words of the current leader and still think this is fake, wait for the true 2020-2021 FLU season to get here and compound Covid19.

If anyone still think this is fake, Go down to your local Hostpital and volunteer to change bed sheets and bed pans in the Covid19 wards. Texas Hospitals are needing more help so if you volunteer to do the small jobs that RN's are doing then those RN's can move to more pressing needs.

Reactions: s-steel and Rusty J

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Whoops, missed a bit there. I was only counting SARS-CoV-2 deaths, not the additional deaths that would result from hospitals being overwhelmed. So, yeah, millions.

The other thing is, everyone who we can keep from dying of SARS-CoV-2 before we develop a safe and effective vaccine ISN'T GOING TO BE KILLED BY SARS-COV-2. As in not-dead people. Alive. Kind of worth trying to make an effort, no?

·
Premium Member
3,143 Posts
Oh I believe there is a Bad Bug Flying but not from some Day Old Fish.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
But for those that cling on to the words of the current leader and still think this is fake, wait for the true 2020-2021 FLU season to get here and compound Covid19.
Actually, a lot of what would slow down SARS-CoV-2 would also slow down influenza virus too. Maybe we'll get lucky and not have that bad a flu season...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
...the transfer of Trillions $ to the Good Ol’ Boy Network.
One of our two major parties wanted money to go to individuals through paycheck protection, expanded unemployment insurance, and welfare, and wanted accountability for where the money for big business went. One did not.

Note that the ones who didn't, control the Senate and the Presidency.

Both sides don't do it.

To be fair, the idea behind helicopter-dropping money on business through the paycheck protection act was that it'd be the quickest way to get money into peoples' hands since the companies had all the payroll info. The problem is that without follow-up (which the GOP fought against), we may not know how much got skimmed off.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Pseudo-science copies the practice of listing sources in order to trick the reader into thinking they are looking at something genuinely academic.
Just mimicry,

In science the sources would be validated and peer reviewed.
this has Candace Owen

Spreading this rubbish is going to kill people.
Thats a big responsibility.
Psuedo-proof copying of links that substantiate any claim of wrong doing, in order to trick the reader into thinking they are looking at genuine evidence, seems to me to be HYPOCRITICAL, based on the referenced quoted above.

Your linked document's only claim of wrong doing is in the fact that information was not transferred as provided for by the FOIA. Perhaps down the road, some wrong doing in the requested information may be found. MORE POWER TO American Oversight if they find wrong doing. May the wrong doers be punished in whatever means are appropriate be it any political party or person. And … not providing said requested data, as long as the request by American Oversight is on the up and up, is more than irritating. It is illegal. American Oversight should be rewarded the compensation they request.

But my point is, the fact that you quote this as if it is some kind of proof of a conspiracy is LAUGHABLE, and HYPOCRITICAL based on your own quote above. Good day to you. I SAID GOOD DAY!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Eeeeerm...
Its just a request for information, nothings actually happened yet other than somebody is showing an interest and the answer might be enlightening.

Slow your horses with the name calling, nobody mentioned any proof yet

·
Registered
311 Posts
If someone, anyone is dirty in the administration, I think they should receive all the punishment allowed to the extent of the law. Including right to the top. I'm too honest, I could never be a politician. Those crooks would off me. EDITED*

*Admin removed flaming comment. Play nice.

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
wearing masks stops you from spreading to other people by keeping your breath close to you,,,,, don't forget, the virus has been found in a fart, so wear good skivvies too!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
wearing masks stops you from spreading to other people by keeping your breath close to you,,,,, don't forget, the virus has been found in a fart, so wear good skivvies too!
To test your face covering:
Put it on and spit on your neighbours dog. See if it spits back.
(dogs are sneaky spitters so check in your mask)

To test your fart covering:
Blame the dog and see if anybody believes you

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
If someone, anyone is dirty in the administration, I think they should receive all the punishment allowed to the extent of the law. Including right to the top. I'm too honest, I could never be a politician. Those crooks would off me. You can try to back play what you tried to do with your post all you want. But it didn't work, I think you'd fit in in DC real nice.
What's a crime is how much of it is actually perfectly legal.

Ethical and legal don't always align.

·
Administrator
18,387 Posts
What's a crime is how much of it is actually perfectly legal and excepted as perfectly normal by some.

Ethical and legal don't always align.
Fixed that for ya.

·
Administrator
18,387 Posts
To be fair Dave, lots of people accept the illegal stuff too - as long as its their side doing it.
Or if they can hide it or totally refuse to follow law by claiming 'Special Privilege'.

If the sitting President is voted out in Nov, come March 2021 the next President will be brought up on charges of Impeachment out of spite.

We need to put all the stagnate politicians on Unemployment.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If the sitting President is voted out in Nov, come March 2021 the next President will be brought up on charges of Impeachment out of spite.
That sounds like the thinking of a Democrat. I'm not perfect (heck, I'm pretty terrible), but I try to only cross a bridge when I get to it. And I try to not think any bridge ahead is all rickety before I get there. If that comes to pass, I hope the elephants wouldn't be turd-heads and return the favor in kind like the donkeys.

·
Premium Member
3,143 Posts
One of our two major parties wanted money to go to individuals through paycheck protection, expanded unemployment insurance, and welfare, and wanted accountability for where the money for big business went. One did not.

Note that the ones who didn't, control the Senate and the Presidency.

Both sides don't do it.

To be fair, the idea behind helicopter-dropping money on business through the paycheck protection act was that it'd be the quickest way to get money into peoples' hands since the companies had all the payroll info. The problem is that without follow-up (which the GOP fought against), we may not know how much got skimmed off.
Rusty J,

If someone is at the steering wheel you would think they would be steering funds towards manufacturing so we could buy American.

Not a Robot Bloomberg

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Or if they can hide it or totally refuse to follow law by claiming 'Special Privilege'.

We need to put all the stagnate politicians on Unemployment.
Rather unlikely. Impeachment has to start in the House of Representatives, and there's no plausible scenario in which the Dems take the Presidency but lose the House in 2020.

In theory, 2022 could have a frustration/backlash wave in Congress if things haven't recovered quickly enough by then (as happened in 2010), in which case you might be right but a bit premature.

Expect "OMG DEFICITS!" shrieking over support and recovery spending from the same Republican elected officials who didn't say a peep about deficits when pushing through their tax cuts. It's already started (which is a sign they don't expect to be in charge during the recovery, or they'd be trying to fix things now to take credit for it in November).

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Rusty J,

If someone is at the steering wheel you would think they would be steering funds towards manufacturing so we could buy American.

Not a Robot Bloomberg

You'd think that. You'd be wrong. As long as American workers are paid more than third-world wages, corporate lobbyists aren't going to push for bringing manufacturing back to the US. Of course, they're also pushing for American workers to be paid third-world wages so... maybe?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts